TCamp15
    TCamp15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Wisconsin/Illinois

Well i'm kinda leaning Wisconsin here...and maybe over...Illinois is a decent shooting team imo but i think Wisconsin D slows them down enough to get the win...whats everyone else thinking?

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

I like wisky

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Illi wins and Wisco Covers or Wisco Wins either way Wisco is the play

GL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Did anyone just see what the refs did? That can't possibly be right. Guy made a basket clearly after the shot clock buzzer had sounded, but the refs (after another possession had ensued) reviewed it and then counted the basket because they said the shot clock had not been properly reset after a prior traveling violation. But that can't be right. You've got a defense playing to a shot clock, hey force the other team to shoot after the clock had ended and then they come back after the fact and say doesn't matter what the shot clock says. Is that a proper call? can't be. Can't be. Can they do that?

TCamp15
    TCamp15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I wasn't watching the game i didn't get my Wisconsin bet in in time and didn't get 2nd half in either cuz i'm running around my house like a nut with people here haha BOL with whatever you played

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been a terrible game overall to watch, but I made all my wagered SB money back, so now tonight is on the house and I can just sit back n enjoy

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I had it capped at 70-60 Wisco. Looks like the score is a bit off though