DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

New Mexico ML Tonight! Oregon +2?? Injury to Artis the reason?

Mountain West Conf Picks:

I really like NM here in this spot. Wyoming loses their top shooter few weeks ago to a suspension for the year for a bar fight and has not recovered since. They are a 2 man team. i watched them here at the Rebel game. Their center shoots too many 3 pointers(does not even make 25% of them) and NM defense will easily handle wyoming tonight. Their offense is clicking also. Wyoming wont be able to stop NM center. I ML New Mexico. I took NM +5 on a tease also.

I teased colorado state to -3
    NM +5

Oregon:

Not sure how they are not favored. Am i missing something? No way oregon loses to stanford. I heard
    Dominic Artis is still injured. Is that why this line is favoring stanford? I still do not see Stanford winning this game. They have been a massive dissapointment this year in their conf. I see Oregon winning by 5+.

What do you guys think about the Oregon game? Any input?

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Oregon=different team at home and on the road. And Artis being out doesn't help. Stanford is pretty ho hum though. Not a game I am going to get involved in because I hate the Pac10 or 12 or whatever. To me its a literal toss up.
    I would lean New Mexico too. I think Wyoming is nowhere near as good as their record indicates. They can only beat teams that are weak inside.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Ya, NM was my fav choice. I just did not know after first look why Oregon was still not favored. Line should be flipped no?

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

nm is my lean for later

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

oregon plays fine on the road and better @ home....they beat UCLA on the road...and STAN has the ability to lose to anyone....toss up game imo