No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Let's return to the topic of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, shall we?

They had the most incredible non-cover I've seen in quite some time on Wednesday night in a loss at UIC. Up 17 at half and lost by 10 as nine-point underdogs. Scored 42 in the first half and 8 after that. Scoreless over the last 9:39.

Flash-forward to Friday. They're +6.5 at home against rival Wisconsin-Green Bay, who is 10-10 overall and winless on the road. I know UWM might have buried some of you the other night, but seriously? WGB -- a mediocre team at best who is 0-8 away from home -- is favored by 6.5?

UWM might be the ugliest dog on the planet Friday, but I think they get the cover.

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Fishscale
    Fishscale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had them +5 1H on Wed. Was absolutely shocked how they fell apart, easily the biggest meltdown of the year for any team. I picked them 1st half after reviewing their away scores. They play pretty much anybody close in the 1st half, then blow it, like clock work.

I think taking them 1H would be the better play. Wisc Green Bay plays solid D, they might wear them down by the 2nd half. One would also assume that Milwaukee will come out scoring. Well, maybe not, but Wisc Green Bay doesn't have a premier offense either. They got some big fat white dude clogging up the lane.
    Last edited by Fishscale; 01-25-13 at 03:43 AM.

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

UWM might be the ugliest dog on the planet Friday, but I think they get the cover.

I think they will cover also. I'm running with Iona and UWM today even though both teams burned me this week.

Like G. W. Bush said "Fool me once, shame on — [pause] — shame on you. Fool me — [pause] — You can't get fooled again!"
    Points Awarded:

MCOZONE gave CashDummy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by CashDummy View Post
    I think they will cover also. I'm running with Iona and UWM today even though both teams burned me this week.

Like G. W. Bush said "Fool me once, shame on — [pause] — shame on you. Fool me — [pause] — You can't get fooled again!"
    LOL -- classic.

Fishscale
    Fishscale's Avatar Become A Pro!

A beautiful 1H cover for Milwaukee. Play hits 80% of the time. Now prepare for a second half shitfest.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

How do they not just fire Jeter on the spot?