jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

La Salle -2.5 home to Butler

Im sure Butler will be a massive public play. These ranked dogs have crashed and burned all season long..
    does the trend continue here? La Salle tough at home.

NjSunDvlSal
    NjSunDvlSal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I love Butler +2.5 here. Butler already won as a ranked team at SJU, also a Philadelphia school, and a much better squad if I may add. Despite not having their leading scorer, I was so impressed how they improved in such a short time on their team defense and adjusted by whooping Richmond and upsetting a amazingly talented Gonzaga team.

Also worth noting, when he went down @ Dayton, Butler played stronger for the final 25 minutes of that contest and put Dayton away rather easily. This team is so mentally tough unlike a lot of these other teams with all the talent, but no discipline or mental toughness. I'm betting my max units on Butler and Duke tomorrow. If they lose, then hats off to LaSalle and Miami for playing over their heads.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

How many times have we seen this with Butler this year?

They're always public dogs, yet they always win.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

La Salle got spanked by Xavier during the last game. They're totally outplayed by Xavier since the 2nd quarter.

no reason at all to pick La Salle here. but the line has a trap written all over it

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

La Salle really needs a sig. win for the dance.Look for Butler to have a let down after that Gonz. win, also leading scorer Clarke (16.3 ppg) may be out due to neck problems................................ .go Explorers.!!