CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

S. Illinois +6 or ML

I've been debating on this and hope the line moves to +8. Think S. Ill can win SU?

Fishscale
    Fishscale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneyline. They got this. I wouldn't do moneyline on Vandy though. Take the 9, you'll need it. Even though they can't score, for some reason I see this as a very close game.

I'm also thinking of taking St. Johns first half or some shit. Eh?

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

Curious why you like So. Ill so much? I'm on Bradley -5.5, and think they cover it. Egolf returning to the lineup for bradley is a big deal in my opinion. Gives them a big inside presence, rebounds, and shot defense that they've been missing the last few games. His first game out they went to So. Ill and would have covered the 5'. Daniels is back for So Ill, but he's not supposed to be close to 100%. Bradley got blown out last game but that was on the road, without Egolf, and NI shot unbelievably well that game. They normally don't shoot 58% from beyond the arc and the field and hit 15 3 pointers. Its conference play and anything can happen any game, and Southern Ill has been playing better lately, but I still am expecting Bradley to bounce back here off the embarrassing loss and cover at home. Just my opinion, fade or follow at your own risk.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

it never gonna see 8, u can forget that shit, prob wont even be any +6 available much longer...

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Lost at home a few weeks ago to Bradley by 6, what makes you think they'll go into Bradley and stay within 6?

snakemeron91
    snakemeron91's Avatar Become A Pro!

if bradley beat em by 6 @ SILL, giving SILL only 6 points tonight @ Bradley seems fishy no? So.....will throw a couple chips on SILL on principle

sigtauslimer
    sigtauslimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I agree, I'm on Bradley -5.5 as well. SIU hasn't performed well on the road this season (or the past few). And Bradley won AT SIU 2 weeks ago by 6.

Fishscale

Bradley gettin rocked tonight.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I'm on Bradley with the cover -5.5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$<<<<<<<<<<<<< i want winning money ")

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Like dog here but 1st half over 61.5 for me. Gl

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by Fishscale View Post
    Moneyline. They got this. I wouldn't do moneyline on Vandy though. Take the 9, you'll need it. Even though they can't score, for some reason I see this as a very close game.

I'm also thinking of taking St. Johns first half or some shit. Eh?
    I didnt take S. Ill money line but after reading your post I checked into the St. John game and heavily agreed with you and placed a wager on the ML . Wish I had taken ML for the 1H too! At least S. Ill did what they had to do tonight now I have to hope Vandy can cover. Really hate going against Ole Miss though

Fishscale

I took 5.5 points. Also took Vanderbilt +8.5 and stopped paying attention, next thing I know, it's tied up. Figured I had an 8.5 cushion to get me through 5 minutes, stopped paying attention. Next thing I know I've caught the moose from hell. Oh well, just another play.