No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

MSU-Iowa over 135.5

I don't play totals and I normally don't encourage Big Ten overs, but this should hit. MSU is more interested in turning up the tempo this year, and Iowa basically plays zero defense. They might be a bit better since it's at home, but I still see this game hitting 140 at the very least. Of course you never know how Big Ten refs are going to call a game; one half there might be 7 fouls total and the next 40 free throws.

Anyway, totals experts might want to confirm or deny this report with their advanced stats. I'm just going by what I've seen from these two teams.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pace should be there, just dont like that neither team makes a lot of treys and both hold their own defending the interior,, iowa did just play indy to a lower total than this and think we can agree indy way more high octane than msu..it may get there but you gonna need both teams to be able to get on the offensive glass (possible), iowa to create enough turnovers to get some easy baskets, and last but not at all the least iowa gonna have to continue getting to the charity stripe as i think that has to be their best offense so like you said will have a lot to do with how the gm is called.... it was too close for me one way or the other, the totals im looking at playing is tem/xavier over 127, st marys/zags ov 147, and den/idaho un 121...gl nc

2daBank

that total on the rise nc, if you got 135' you did good..still not sure i buy it but you certainly got best of number..

uk/vandy un 127 worth a look....

hoopdreams
    hoopdreams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1584

With college o/u I think it's best to look at how the 1H is flowing.. are they just hitting lights out or are they just cold etc. Then you have to look at team possessions etc..

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

How about vandy plus the points?

snakemeron91
    snakemeron91's Avatar Become A Pro!

degenerate POD Iowa to score 1st.......Adam Woodburry's a 7'1" lefty, I can't see him not winning the opening tip and giving them the 1st chance to score

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by snakemeron91 View Post
    degenerate POD Iowa to score 1st.......Adam Woodburry's a 7'1" lefty, I can't see him not winning the opening tip and giving them the 1st chance to score
    God bless you

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Man i like the under.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Devyn Marble is out tonight.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Man i like the under.
    i considered it when it hit 137.5 just cause felt like they were daring me, lol.. prob should have as it back down to 136 now...i think it be really close..

snakemeron91
    snakemeron91's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea....can't believe I just googled who/how tall Iowa's center is so I could make a couple bucks at 7 before unloading on James Blake at 7:15 haha smh

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I don't play totals and I normally don't encourage Big Ten overs, but this should hit. MSU is more interested in turning up the tempo this year, and Iowa basically plays zero defense. They might be a bit better since it's at home, but I still see this game hitting 140 at the very least. Of course you never know how Big Ten refs are going to call a game; one half there might be 7 fouls total and the next 40 free throws.

Anyway, totals experts might want to confirm or deny this report with their advanced stats. I'm just going by what I've seen from these two teams.

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

I'm on first half over 63

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Did you watch the VA Tech and/or Michigan games? Granted they were on the road, but they put zero effort in on the defensive end. Same with the Wichita State game. Iowa has trouble with athletic teams.

McCaffery was furious about Sunday's performance, so maybe their D will show up tonight.

2daBank

smoked the totals today,,been even better if i played this one and for who the fukk knows what reason i passed on uc davis over? on bright side only one i had wrong i didnt play as when i went to hit the temple over it went from 127 to 130 and wasnt feeling it that high..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    smoked the totals today,,been even better if i played this one and for who the fukk knows what reason i passed on uc davis over? on bright side only one i had wrong i didnt play as when i went to hit the temple over it went from 127 to 130 and wasnt feeling it that high..
    Nice work pal.