cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

Miami over unc?

any thoughts on taking miami with 4.5 vs a unc team thats undefeated at home?

qb1789
    qb1789's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

Don't take Miami here. This unc team is recommitted after bullock called a team meeting. They will come out firing behind that home crowd.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yes I am on Canes tonight. UNC just not that great this year, worst shooting team in years.

qb1789

Ehhh Miami will not win tonight. Whether they cover is a different story but that's why I go heavy on ml's. hate having to worry about back door covers.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by qb1789 View Post
    Ehhh Miami will not win tonight. Whether they cover is a different story but that's why I go heavy on ml's. hate having to worry about back door covers.
    Right, wasn't talking about winning, I am on +4.5. But I will say upset would be no great surprise.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt777s

qb1789

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Right, wasn't talking about winning, I am on +4.5. But I will say upset would be no great surprise.
    I would be pretty shocked to be honest. They're coming off an embarrassing performance and they also are undefeated at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I would be pretty shocked to be honest. They're coming off an embarrassing performance and they also are undefeated at home.
    "undefeated at home" consist of beating a solid unlv team that had to travel cross country for a early tip and a bunch of scrubs...they gonna drop a few home gms in acc play, they just not very good...

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    "undefeated at home" consist of beating a solid unlv team that had to travel cross country for a early tip and a bunch of scrubs...they gonna drop a few home gms in acc play, they just not very good...

And they only beat UNLV by 6

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post

And they only beat UNLV by 6
    to add to that the teams that hve given them the most problems are good defensive teams, ie uva and tex, think the canes defense is right up there in class so not sure why they cant cause unc the same kind of trouble,,,i actually think mia wins, they certainly have a better chance than the +170 you can get on them represents imo..

qb1789

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

to add to that the teams that hve given them the most problems are good defensive teams, ie uva and tex, think the canes defense is right up there in class so not sure why they cant cause unc the same kind of trouble,,,i actually think mia wins, they certainly have a better chance than the +170 you can get on them represents imo..
    Great point man. Miami's D is something serious. But and this is a big but, they have no inside force to play D. Their Center (Reggie Johnson) is still hurt and he is arguably their best player. Theyve been 3-2 without him. Roy also just said in a interview he wants them to start driving to to hoop and drawing fouls. This is a very interesting game. Still think UNC ML here.
    Last edited by qb1789; 01-10-13 at 01:20 PM.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

UNC will win this game by 3-4 points. Miami has no inside presence with all the big men. If they dont find offense somewhere miami could lose by double digits. Unc ML here or tease it down. Only play here.

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I'm taking UNC -4.5, and Vandy +12.5

I like UNC is this spot

SDubb
    SDubb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by CashDummy View Post
    I'm taking UNC -4.5, and Vandy +12.5

I like UNC is this spot
    Vandy gets rolled tonight. This is not a typical competitive, sharp shooting Vandy team that will have all become accustomed to.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

lean unc

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Highest ranked team NC will see at home this year so far.

Trend as of late is Miami covers every other @ NC and low and behold NC covered last.

I would say the points look solid.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Especially seeing the line drop with over 70% on UNC. Just mad that I didn't put more on Miami lol. GL

2daBank

Great point man. Miami's D is something serious. But and this is a big but, they have no inside force to play D. Their Center (Reggie Johnson) is still hurt and he is arguably their best player. Theyve been 3-2 without him. Roy also just said in a interview he wants them to start driving to to hoop and drawing fouls. This is a very interesting game. Still think UNC ML here.
    honestly i think not having johnson hurts them more on the offensive side, they still have some size that can play d down low, just w/o him they lack a post scorer and guy that can grab offensive boards... at least the ml has gotten cheaper for yo cause i would say you crazy laying 2 to 1 on unc, then again im not much into playing fav mls in ncaa hoops... ill take unc winning by a basket (even tho i did take a little of the +170 on mia when it was available)..

cboogie
    cboogie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

surprise!