t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

(24) UNLV +3.5 @ (25)New Mexico

I like the Runnin Rebels here.

Both teams are 13-2 and the Lobos got the best of this series last year but I like UNLV's squad this season. Defense is improved and they still score a ton.

Two teams ranked essentially the same with the same record and New Mexico only opened a 2 pt fave at home? Seems like a UNLV line to me.

t-wizzle

Anyone have any thoughts here?

hoopdreams
    hoopdreams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1584

Too scary bro... Lol

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I like UNLV also but played them first half + 2 instead of game. My numbers were stronger for 1st half play. GL

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I like UNLV also but played them first half + 2 instead of game. My numbers were stronger for 1st half play. GL
    I like it.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

UNLV Loookin Reeeal good lol

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

New Mexico getting some home cooking. Unreal.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

new mex -3 here

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    new mex -3 here
    You're good. Lots of bad calls going against UNLV.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

what a great fukkin game,

this conference shits on the pac 12

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    this conference shits on the pac 12
    Players that use to go to the Pac10/12, are now going to the Mountain West. Lots of transfers too.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I love it, text book hoops....

Late night in the pit...

if only these games were on espn so everyone can see

t-wizzle

Ugh man you gotta be kidding me. Gonna lose like that?

t-wizzle

That's brutal man. Could not have asked for a tighter game. UNLV was literally within the spread for about 95% of that game.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

THat's the pit for ya

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    That's brutal man. Could not have asked for a tighter game. UNLV was literally within the spread for about 95% of that game.
    If UNLV could secure a rebound, they might of won that game. UNLV doesn't play well on the road, and it will be another dog fight in San Diego next week.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    If UNLV could secure a rebound, they might of won that game. UNLV doesn't play well on the road, and it will be another dog fight in San Diego next week.
    You're a UNLV fan right?

Atrocious shot selection in the last two minutes of that game. Just poor decision making all around. I know Moser's still trying to feel his way back, but if you hold New Mexico to that shooting % and get lucky enough to have them struggle at the line like that, you have to put them away. They went up 58-55 and then just disappeared.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Rebounds? I dont know about you but what I witnessed was a cluster of bad luck/crooked refs and plenty moore. Bennett gets his 4th foul and was taken out. Rebels kept this game close until he got back in. By the time Rice put him back in, he was scared to shoot or play defense so he doesnt foul out. Unlv had this game so many times and gave it away. Refs calling phantom calls and then teammates bumping into each other which turned out to be a 4 point swing NM way. Then marshalls dumb ass last play which should of been held to shoot a three to go to OT. Just garbage coaching by rice.

Rebela wont beat sdsu away on wed. Rebels will crush all this teams at home.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You're a UNLV fan right?

Atrocious shot selection in the last two minutes of that game. Just poor decision making all around. I know Moser's still trying to feel his way back, but if you hold New Mexico to that shooting % and get lucky enough to have them struggle at the line like that, you have to put them away. They went up 58-55 and then just disappeared.
    Yes. Same old sh!t by UNLV on the road. Poor decisions down the stretch, and stupid mistakes. Officials didn't help them out any either in this game. I'm surprised they ejected that fan that pushed Marshall.

UNLV on the road is like that rerun show. You know what is going to happen, but you sit through the whole show anyway.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Rebounds? I dont know about you but what I witnessed was a cluster of bad luck/crooked refs and plenty moore. Bennett gets his 4th foul and was taken out. Rebels kept this game close until he got back in. By the time Rice put him back in, he was scared to shoot or play defense so he doesnt foul out. Unlv had this game so many times and gave it away. Refs calling phantom calls and then teammates bumping into each other which turned out to be a 4 point swing NM way. Then marshalls dumb ass last play which should of been held to shoot a three to go to OT. Just garbage coaching by rice.

Rebela wont beat sdsu away on wed. Rebels will crush all this teams at home.
    I witness the same.

Two rebounds the Rebels should of had in the last few minutes that could of helped them seal a win.

Marshall's fumble of a rebound after getting bumped by Birch, when up 1. NM hit a 3 to take a two point lead.

Then when Reinhardt had a rebound and was hooked by a NM player and lost it, and no call. I think UNLV was down 2 then.

It will be the same old dog fight in San Diego.