jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlotte +2 home to La Salle

considering ML here.. anybody betting this game any thoughts?

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like a coinflip. La Salle has a more efficient offense, but Charloette has a more stout defense and tries to control the pace of the game, I'm interested on the under but really this game I would play for peanuts as its a one shot game by bookmakers.

jinxpro13

hard for me not to overlook some of La salle's road loasses.. especially northeastern
    like the home dog value here

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    hard for me not to overlook some of La salle's road loasses.. especially northeastern
    like the home dog value here
    didnt la salle beat northeastern? the only 2 road losses i see for them is @ bucknell and @ mia, certainly better teams than charlotte...never been high on la salle and even less so on the road as they so 3 point dependent and to me that one thing that doesnt always travel all that well...charlotte has been sound defending the 3 but ya gotta ask yourself how much of that is the competition they have faced? if la salle is making 3s it will be tough for charlotte to keep up as they not matching treys and struggle from the line which a shame cause they pretty good at getting there...i certainly understand why you like charlotte as la salle so 3 point dependent and are not strong defending the interior,,real simple if cha can keep la salle 3 point shooting down i think you have a winner so + money at home makes sense cause it prob a coin flip whether la salle shoots well or not.. all that said even if char has the lead late their struggles at the line and la salle's ability to drain 3s is worrisome..to me it prob a stay away gm as i see few other gms on the card that have my interest but gun to my head if you could get +115 or better charlotte prob not a bad bet.. id hold out and see what best you can get is as i see Pinny is juicing the -2 on la salle atm..

jinxpro13

thanks for the thoughts bank appreciate it.. an ya i read the score wrong la salle beat northeastern by 2.

jinxpro13

+1 now

TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Charlotte -1 NOW!

jinxpro13

money

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!