CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Drake to Cover +19 Creighton

I dont see in Creighton's history that they can blow teams out by 20 to often. I do see in Drakes history that noone has beaten them by 20+ plus points. Although they havent played the better competition I'm not sure that Creighton can beat them. I want to know what some of the good cappers think about this game

Who do you think should cover?

GBGoPackGoGB
    GBGoPackGoGB's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no reason that Creighton should not win this game by double digits, as they have in nearly all of their games this year. To suggest that Drake may win straight up sounds silly to me, but you can find the Drake moneyline at +2500 right now if that's what you think. I think Creighton wins this game in the 18-22 range so I will stay away from it, but I can definitely see a back door cover for Drake after Creighton gets up by 25 or so.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

19 is alot of pts for creighton! I have no doubt that they will win but by nineteen?

nicktran808
    nicktran808's Avatar Become A Pro!

Creighton will MURDER Drake but they won't win by 20. Last time they were up by 20 it was against Tulsa with a 19 point spread. Few min left in the game they were up ~22 and threw in the end of the bench to blow the spread.

After that I've been staying away from high Creighton spreads, like Indiana State (which they missed by a point)

CashDummy
    CashDummy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by GBGoPackGoGB View Post
    There is no reason that Creighton should not win this game by double digits, as they have in nearly all of their games this year. To suggest that Drake may win straight up sounds silly to me, but you can find the Drake moneyline at +2500 right now if that's what you think. I think Creighton wins this game in the 18-22 range so I will stay away from it, but I can definitely see a back door cover for Drake after Creighton gets up by 25 or so.
    No one said anything about straight up LOL

Roon28
    Roon28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Would you take creighton in the 1st half giving 10? or do you go with duke in the 1st half giving 8 1/2? or even missouri giving 5 in 1st half?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I like the play, Creighton might get 90 tonight...