bigguyz
    bigguyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Ohio State -7.5 vs Purdue

Ohio State coming off a tough loss at Ill. They are going to come out swinging. Should be a double digit victory for them. Purdue Struggles to put the ball in the hoop, averaging only 66.8 ppg, while OHST avgs 76ppg. You do the math. Purdue is 2-4 against BCS teams, their avergage loss is 13points.

Losses: Nova, ORST, ND, MSU
    Wins: Clemson, Ill(played a perfect game)
    Last edited by bigguyz; 01-08-13 at 08:08 AM.

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

I wouldn't jump to big money conclusions. They could be looking ahead to playing Michigan who is on deck

USMC28
    USMC28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

This game should only be a 3 point spread for OSU, Purdue does seem to play well against other Big 10 schools at home, but given the way OSU played against ILL who was heated from the loss to this same Purdue team I think they come out with the win tonight but I just don't think they cover the 8 hopefully they do. I might just stay away from this game!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Line is surprisingly high in my opinion and that's coming from someone who lives in Columbus and knows a good deal about OSU hoops. I'm not even sure OSU wins this game but maybe they come out and prove to me they are a team that can win on the road.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

The under looks very solid tonight. Two teams that are all about defense. This game will bog down, slow pace few free throws.