Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

3 Big plays tonight

I got my ass whooped last night thanks to a teaser with Florida and a 2nd half bet so tonight's focus will just be on basketball. I think these three games have lines that need to be corrected/will move in my favor as the day goes on.

Troy +11 @ North Texas- I think the line is set this high because of the previous two matchups where North Texas won by 10+ both times, both while they were at home. This season however, each team is 5-9 while Troy is 6-4 ATS and NT is 2-7. Statistically speaking, their last 5 games these two teams have posted very similar numbers. The key number that is sticking out to me right now is 3pt made. Troy has been averaging nearly 7 per game while North Texas is giving up 7 and only making around 2. Turnovers and rebounds are generally the same too with a slight advantage to North Texas in both categories. Looking at Home/Away stats North TExas kills them in Free throws made per game (19 vs 7) but Troy has been making nearly 9 3 pointers per game. The big key here is that Chris Jones is out for NT. He averages 10pts and 5 assists per game. Troy is 8-3 last 11 on the road ATS and NT is 1-4 their last 5 home games ATS.

Nebraska Omaha +21 @ Oakland- I go to Oakland and they play zero defense whatsoever. Oakland should easily win this game but I don't see them covering that many points. Even though Neb gives up 83 ppg their last 5 games, Oakland has been giving up nearly 70. Taking pure statistics right now Oakland should win between 15-18 points. The only question is can Neb score 65 points? I think that's what it will take for them to cover which they should. Oakland has only scored 85 points twice in their last 10 games. At IUPUI they won by 22 and at home against a D3 Rochester College they won by 11.

Stanford -2 @ USC- USC straight up sucks. Although both teams suck ATS, USC is worse. Stanford went to USC last February and beat them by 12 points and I expect another road win for them this year. Even though they played only 2 road games all year, they went into Northwestern and won in a tight game. They lost to Minnesota by 3 on a Neutral court and lost by 9 to NC State. USC barely beat Dayton at home the other night and split with UC Irvine, both at home. They got smoked by Minnesota at home. Stanford has struggled with their Defense on the road so far but SC's defense has been less than stellar. I actually think the game will be close in the first half but USC will tire out as Stanford will push the pace in the second half and win.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I like the Stanford pick......but Im staying far, far away.

USC has screwed me too many times this year, betting with and against them.
    DePaul is another team whom I will never bet a game the rest of the way with them involved.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

It's funny you say that because I feel the same way about DePaul. Figured they could win the other night so I play them and end up losing by 10 or whatever it was. Think that's the 3rd time they've done it to me