wager1
    wager1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Harvard win was blatantly stolen by REFS

I had harvard +650 ml. I have never ever seen such home court refs in my life. did anyone else watch that game, in particular the last 2 minutes or so. It was unbelievable the calls they made. the 2 most atrocious ones that stuck out were they called a jump ball, when the Harvard guy had complete possesion of the ball, and the st mary guy barely touched it, and they called jump ball which went back to st marys. and then the other one which won them the game, st marys missed a shot with 2 sec left and when they got rebound they called a foul clearly not even close to a foul, and they shot them both to win the game. it was the most blatant reffing win i have ever seen. Even if i had not bet on harvard it would have been obvious, but it was the most annoying way to lose a bet ive ever had. Had 200 which wudda won 1300, unreal. Thank god i hit on clemson Ml over LSU to end the new year, but still that was sooo awful. anyone else see this ending?

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched the second half, had Harvard +10.5

Honestly once they blew the 2H cover (aka winning by less than 3) I was rooting for them to lose. But I agree the calls were terrible, they called a jumpball with 12 seconds left or whatever when the guy had his hand on the ball less than one second. Then the foul call at the end.

People think Refs are in for some fix or whatever. Maybe that happens at most in 3 games out of the 3000 games a year. What it is, are shitty inexperienced refs that get bullied by the crowd and the coaches. If it makes you feel any better I peeled back on Clemson live +1000 tonight to go in a couple live bets. Long story I lost $500 and held back on that +1000 live so it was a net loss of $1500