TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

SMU - Moneyline - just do it

Trust me, come on - trust me. lol

-3.5 (opened at -2) on a neutral court in California...SMU coming off consecutive losses against what looks like a poor Wagner squad in 2012. SMU considerably better in PPG, FG%, and have played better competition. The Larry Brown factor gets the win tonight. Since on a neutral court, going money line to be on the safe side.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

SMU will more than likely not win this game. From your entire post it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Learn the game first, then post.

TheeArchBishop

Ok kind sir - enlighten me as to why... And take some Midol for that period of yours in the interim.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Ok kind sir - enlighten me as to why... And take some Midol for that period of yours in the interim.
    wouldnt worry bout that guy, biggest lowlife piece of trash on the forum which saying a lot...also a confirmed midget and big pussy...all that and whenever the bitch actually has the sack to post a play it has been proven it rarely right,,be happy he disagrees with you cause he the dumbest little bitch on this board, he likes to go around acting sharp yet fails miserably just like his parents did..

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Wagner is ranked really high in defensive rating

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Wagner is ranked really high in defensive rating
    i actually think they the better team..

TheeArchBishop

And I respect both of your feedback. Too bad everyone can't be that mature about their posts. Should be a low scoring , close game - with SMU winning of course

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    And I respect both of your feedback. Too bad everyone can't be that mature about their posts. Should be a low scoring , close game - with SMU winning of course
    unfortunately there a lot of ppl around here that are just like those pussies you see on the road that will give you the bird but then are scared to death when you try and chase them down, miserable little bitches that life sux so bad for them and they such pussies they have to act tough/disrespectful in situations where they know they safe as on the street these ppl would never say a harsh word cause they get their brains beat out and they know it..

back to the gm i really think you crazy always playing these ml favs in this sport, despite what i think of this gm if i did like smu i would rather lay the 3 and lose if they win by 1 than swallow all that juice on losses...i play a lot of dog mls w ncaa hoops but rarely a ml fav, i will ml parlay when there enough solid favs on a card that i think have a high probability of winning for + money but i just cant lay more than -110 on a college bb gm.. wagner up to +135, im a little tempted as i think this a 50/50 bet on either side..but i wish you luck bro..

TheProdigy8199
    TheProdigy8199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Tough game to cap. SMU has the better record and appears to have the better numbers however Wagner has the Strength of Schedule advantage which would contribute to their lower stats. I'm leaning towards Wagner just due to SOS but I have to agree with you, SMU ML is probably the smart bet, they could win this game but I don't think they cover the 3 points.

hkarmy_kenny
    hkarmy_kenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

Very difficult game to cap.

Wagner has a significant defensive edge but can't shoot for shit.

SMU average all around.

Latif Rivers, Wagner 3rd best scorer is out.

I also don't feel Wagner's SOS applies a significant statistical adjustment. Both these teams will likely have 66-68 possessions each.

I do agree that SMU does not cover here and better lean, personally, would be Wagner +3.5.

SMU does have the free throw advantage which is going to make or break this game.

As for your hunch for SMU ML, I highly doubt they go 0-3. I am going to agree with your angle here.

My opinion:

SMU wins by 1 thanks to free throws

TheeArchBishop

Sorry gentlemen, didn't do the job here.
    SMU got smoked and had no chance during the 2nd half.