JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

JOHNNY B'S ***LOCK*** Of DA Day

In these early non-conference games I am looking to bet against Top 25 teams who are playing on the road. That's the case tonight when the Fighting Illini of Illinois come to McCarthy Athletic Center to take on the Gonzaga Bulldogs. Lay the points.

Gonzaga 79, Illinois 64 Take Gonzaga -11

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you understand what the term "Lock" means? Because I don't think you do. Lock isn't you pick(s) for each day. Lock is something that you see occasionally and are certain it cannot lose, hence the term lock. Something that won't lose. Clowns like you post multiple lock threads everyday that lose most of the time are just plain dumb! Comprende?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you wanna look like less a tard why not call your thread pick of the day. That would be more correct considering more than half your threads are losers anyway.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Hahaha easy Mika.

Aint that the truth though!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

that must be some high quality stuff your snorting! Personally Played against against Pangos (from gonzaga) in high school and think he's overrated. I'm 4/4 on the day (at my local lottery), and my top picks 2 picks that I hammered online were VT +8 and Illinois +11.5. If your gonna bet this game I strongly advise you reconsider.

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^ Some personal inside info huh... I hit VT +8 too. You that confident in Illinois? I like the pts.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

If I had balls I'd bet illi outright or tease is down to 7.5 or something cuz that's the most they need I think, but I'm too scared lol.

I was ready to take VT outright, but when the line moved to 8 from 6.5 that scared me cuz I thought it was sharp money. As we saw in the VT game home crowd can help a lot (refs too), that's the only key factor that can really pump up the zags and possibly allow them to make some good runs. I still like illinois without a doubt though at 11.5, I can't say no to that. Like rank 13 vs 10 and you give them a double digit spread? I think thats an insult.