bobjones365
    Update your status
    bobjones365's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 351

Should we lock Syracuse?

Syracuse opened at -20 (-20,5 now) against Long Beach St which is a lousy team that lost by 18 point to USC. I picture them winning by more than 30.

Thoughts?

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobjones365 View Post
    Syracuse opened at -20 (-20,5 now) against Long Beach St which is a lousy team that lost by 18 point to USC. I picture them winning by more than 30.

Thoughts?
    I like it a lot more than Cinci -20

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Just do it. I did Mich st yesterday at -30

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Being an avid cuse fan and an avid college bball fan here are some observations:

Yes, LBST lost by 18 at USC who is an aweful team. However, LBST lost by only 15 on the road to North Carolina. Not sure what that says about North Carolina since I think they are really over ranked this year, but it does say that they can hang within that 20 point range of a quality team.

If your worried about a back door cover you will only have bout a minute of sweating to do. Last game cuse was up huge with over ten minutes left. Boeheim left in his starters and started rotating his stud young recruits. He has a redshirt freshman Trevor Cooney who was a top 100 recruit last year and is a white guy that is a spot up jump shooter who played the whole last ten minutes and was shooting threes to practice his stroke. He had Dajuan Coleman a top 25 prospect playing center the last ten minutes fighting for boards and getting points in the paint, he had Grant another top 100 recruit mixing it up for the last ten minutes and they were killing EMU. Boeheim has a deep team this year but he needs to get the freshman minutes in these games before big east play and he doesn't mind whooping on a team.

Hell EMU's coach was a former Boeheim assistant and friend and he still didn't call off his squad. Backdoor cover in this game only happens in the last minute to two minutes.

That said bet lightly my friends.

Skrillz3412
    Update your status
    Skrillz3412's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by isotopes View Post
    Being an avid cuse fan and an avid college bball fan here are some observations:

Yes, LBST lost by 18 at USC who is an aweful team. However, LBST lost by only 15 on the road to North Carolina. Not sure what that says about North Carolina since I think they are really over ranked this year, but it does say that they can hang within that 20 point range of a quality team.

If your worried about a back door cover you will only have bout a minute of sweating to do. Last game cuse was up huge with over ten minutes left. Boeheim left in his starters and started rotating his stud young recruits. He has a redshirt freshman Trevor Cooney who was a top 100 recruit last year and is a white guy that is a spot up jump shooter who played the whole last ten minutes and was shooting threes to practice his stroke. He had Dajuan Coleman a top 25 prospect playing center the last ten minutes fighting for boards and getting points in the paint, he had Grant another top 100 recruit mixing it up for the last ten minutes and they were killing EMU. Boeheim has a deep team this year but he needs to get the freshman minutes in these games before big east play and he doesn't mind whooping on a team.

Hell EMU's coach was a former Boeheim assistant and friend and he still didn't call off his squad. Backdoor cover in this game only happens in the last minute to two minutes.

That said bet lightly my friends.

Long Beach State lost by 15 to North Carolina at home, it wasn't on the road

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

must have saw it wrong, just looked over their record, thank you for the correction.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm taking the over just for fun. Eastern Michigan shot awful last game, I think LBSU can put up at least 65 and we'll take care of the rest 81+

Cuse0323

Of course the total starts moving down after I lock it in.

Cuse0323

Got a chance for an 8 point middle with the 2H under. Hmmm

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

Agree it is tempting. I'm on over 145 pretty large

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I took it. Under 77 for the full amount. 10 point middle in a blowout is tough to pass up

Cuse0323

These bastards on Long Beach can't make shit, might not even go over now.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post
    I took it. Under 77 for the full amount. 10 point middle in a blowout is tough to pass up
    Glad you did that, this isn't going over. LB is worse than I thought.

thfootball

i'm toopid, i had cincy written down in my notes to bet on. I read the resources i usally go to, and somehow convinced myself tha Little AR would cover, i was wrong. I'l break even if syracuse covers. From now on I'm sticking with home favorites with winning records, and respectable home records against opponents and there's never a shortage in ncaab. How many times have i made this mistake over and over. Bashing head on rubber brick wall

thfootball

I"m done betting for the night. even is okay for today, but not satisfying.

Cuse0323

Thought this shithole team could shoot better than 29%, worthless team.