CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Charlotte and V-Tech UNRANKED TEAMS STILL?

How many wins do these guys need to crank out before they are in the top 25 rankings? V-Tech should be in within a week I would assume but what about the 49ers? Im 4-0 ATS with this team and love them to death. Is it gonna take 10 wins to put them in the rankings? I mean they are in the A-10 so its not like they play in a bad conference. Would like to see them become ranked so teams like VCU, Butler, St.Josephs have better BPI and RPI ratings along with Charlotte to boost there resumes for the NCAA.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

V-Tech should be ranked. Green is a monster. No clue about Charlotte haven't seen them play.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I would like to see Charlotte beat Davidson tonight on the road, they have Miami-FL coming up as well. I have them outside the top 25 still but very close. VT should be ranked for sure, isotopes is correct Green is often the BoC and Jerrell Eddie is a solid No.2 for the Hokies forming a very quiet duo in the ACC. I am sure they wouldn't be on many people's lists for best duo in the conference but stats wise they are right there.