uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

SH Action Tuesday Dec. 4th

Yesterday: 4-2 (+2.09u)
    Record: 74-76-5 (-8.58u) (3-3 -> 2 unit plays)

NC State -5.5

Georgetown -5.5

Arkansas -3 **2u
    Last edited by uncynd; 12-03-12 at 11:50 PM. Reason: added link to Monday

MrVJP
    MrVJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Quote Originally Posted by uncynd View Post
    Yesterday: 4-2 (+2.09u)
    Record: 74-76-5 (-8.58u) (3-3 -> 2 unit plays)

NC State -5.5

Georgetown -5.5

Arkansas -3 **2u
    I'm on NC State -5.5 and Georgetown -5, hopefully they hit since they're in a large parlay lol
    Rick Barnes is garbage and they're on the road.. Georgetown has solid players.. and as for NC State, I think that Mich game woke them up but I hope UConn's D doesn't discourage Brown from checking out and they stay disciplined on defense when the guards drive in.
    I don't know a lot about Ark to touch that game, GL!
    Last edited by MrVJP; 12-04-12 at 12:55 AM. Reason: (road meaning not in Austin I know the game is @MSG)

uncynd
    America Jr

Quote Originally Posted by MrVJP View Post
    I'm on NC State -5.5 and Georgetown -5, hopefully they hit since they're in a large parlay lol
    Rick Barnes is garbage and they're on the road.. Georgetown has solid players.. and as for NC State, I think that Mich game woke them up but I hope UConn's D doesn't discourage Brown from checking out and they stay disciplined on defense when the guards drive in.
    I don't know a lot about Ark to touch that game, GL!

Yea I like NC state unlike some people...not sure they know how important RJ evans is for Uconn off the bench. His collarbone is still sore and I highly doubt he plays today, I'd venture to guess he hairline fractured it and he's going to be out 2weeks (if you've ever broken your collarbone you know how painful it is). I don't know how they compete without him honestly.

I didn't understand the Texas line at all, Georgetown has looked very capable so far whereas Texas has looked lost since they lost Kabongo. Seemed low last night and -6.5 still seems low...

Arkansas game I feel awesome about for many reasons but mainly? Mike Anderson's son (coach's son) also the team's video coordinator was arrested for DWI and suspended from the team Dec. 2nd. If I know Mike Anderson getting a win to erase that headline is pinnacle...that and they are the better team.

MrVJP

Yea, UConn plays at a slow tempo and good defense but that's about it that would prevent that from covering. The line is at -5 now though.

I see on that Arkansas play, GL

uncynd
    America Jr

Adding...

College of Charleston +6 (1H)

uncynd
    America Jr

Is anyone else feeling Old Dominion +6?? I can't help but like it...the match-ups favor ODU and they're at home. Unfortunately I've yet to watch ODU play this season and they've been on the losing end of some close games against mediocre to bad competition so far.

Any thoughts on either team is really appreciated.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

I bet last time against UCON I dont see them losing by more than 5 they are brutal at home good luck

uncynd
    America Jr

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    I bet last time against UCON I dont see them losing by more than 5 they are brutal at home good luck

Hey man for what it's worth the Uconn v. NC state game is being played @ Madison Sq. Garden, New York. Good luck to you too.

uncynd
    America Jr

Adding...

St. John's +1.5 (1H)

MrVJP

Is anyone else feeling Old Dominion +6?? I can't help but like it...the match-ups favor ODU and they're at home. Unfortunately I've yet to watch ODU play this season and they've been on the losing end of some close games against mediocre to bad competition so far.

Any thoughts on either team is really appreciated.
    Richmond finds ways to win-- at home. They've played very good teams away so I can't gauge them on the road. ODU keeps it close then finds a way to lose. I won't be playing this one but GL

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    The game is at MSG/neutral court.

uncynd
    America Jr

Richmond finds ways to win-- at home. They've played very good teams away so I can't gauge them on the road. ODU keeps it close then finds a way to lose. I won't be playing this one but GL

Yea, I think similar and like ODU 1st half, but not trigger happy about it.

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Yea, I think similar and like ODU 1st half, but not trigger happy about it.
    watch out for St Johns, think they start out slow, think traveling from New York to Cali, and having to play a game in a different time zone, thing they will be sluggish and slow on difference which will allow san fran to bury several early threes BOL

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game is at MSG/neutral court.
    I went to ODU, still watch games.
    They're dealing with a young team and they lost their most important player in Kent Bazemore. Dude was a beast and really made them a team that could play VCU and others. Right now they're rebuilding and aren't playing that well.
    ODU keeps it close at home, but -6 has a good chance at hitting. More than likely Richmond wins by 7, but I'm buying points. I don't trust ODU right now

uncynd
    America Jr

Quote Originally Posted by chinoloco212 View Post
    watch out for St Johns, think they start out slow, think traveling from New York to Cali, and having to play a game in a different time zone, thing they will be sluggish and slow on difference which will allow san fran to bury several early threes BOL

St. John's is young and may loose gas late, fact is, they are a WAY better ball club with a ton of talent. Likely the best perimeter defense SF has seen this year. GL2u2

uncynd
    America Jr

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I went to ODU, still watch games.
    They're dealing with a young team and they lost their most important player in Kent Bazemore. Dude was a beast and really made them a team that could play VCU and others. Right now they're rebuilding and aren't playing that well.
    ODU keeps it close at home, but -6 has a good chance at hitting. More than likely Richmond wins by 7, but I'm buying points. I don't trust ODU right now

I am really liking ODU 1st half after their last game, you guys keep scaring me!

hougigo

I am really liking ODU 1st half after their last game, you guys keep scaring me!
    I think that's their best chance of covering.... I actually think they are ahead by a point at halftime.
    Richmond will win it in the end IMO

uncynd
    America Jr

Alright for lack of a better term I'm adding what I can only classify as a "feel" play; I think it's unwise to think this streak ODU is on will continue and I think they play their best Ball in the 1st half tonight, GL me...

ODU +3 (1H)

uncynd
    America Jr

WARNING NBA posted record = 0-2

adding...

NBA -> Houston -1

uncynd
    America Jr

And i lose ODU play by 16 gj me, I'm not sure they took an open shot all half, Richmond looks awesome! 100% wrong side hope they lose by 40, and they might.

uncynd
    America Jr

aaaand Evans takes the floor for uconn, gg

uncynd
    America Jr

Arizona -12 (2H)

hougigo

And i lose ODU play by 16 gj me, I'm not sure they took an open shot all half, Richmond looks awesome! 100% wrong side hope they lose by 40, and they might.
    Sorry man, I was sure they would lose by -6, but was wrong on the first half

uncynd
    America Jr

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Sorry man, I was sure they would lose by -6, but was wrong on the first half

Nah it's no worries at all, just too much faith in a bad bad team really, wish I had kept quiet lol, GLGL

uncynd
    America Jr

St John's +0.5 (2H)

uncynd
    America Jr

uconn hits miracle tipped defensive rebound jump shot 3 with .8 seconds left for the cover, Chico is a genius.

hougigo

Nah it's no worries at all, just too much faith in a bad bad team really, wish I had kept quiet lol, GLGL
    Yea man. If you ever look at them in the future, just remember they're a young team (6 freshmen to 6 sophomores and up)
    I don't really have high hopes for them right now... expect VCU to rape them

MrVJP

uconn hits miracle tipped defensive rebound with .8 seconds left for the cover, Chico is a genius.
    Haha that was actually pretty funny, could feel it coming with all the meltdown lorenzo brown plays. Missed out on a 3,400 to 1 parlay with it but oh well. teasers hit to cover the losses and then some. Hoyas hit

uncynd
    America Jr

Sorry to hear that man, there's no point in trying to reason with it anymore; right side, was just extremely unlucky.

MrVJP

I'm actually not bothered one bit about it. Can't let these things get to you or you overthink it next time or start chasing. Only thing I'm pissed at is Lakers losing (not the play, cause the teaser hit- huge laker fan ) Kobe is just failing defensively but no one important will point this out and try to get it fixed or change it to where he is guarding on the ball so he doesn't let his man slip all the damn time.

MrVJP

oh and the Florida line is -4 right now.. will climb substantially by tomorrow so I suggest taking it GL