CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Something to think about.??

Don't know if it's a coincidence or just some games I look at but if one were to fade the moves they are coming in at a high rate.!! If one were to do this make just small bets.! Tonight I am doing a small Parlay $ 20 bucks with: St. Bony,Furman,Fresno St.,N.Mex St.,Penn St. and Utah St.........Prob. not come in but at a risk/reward of $20 to make $ 920 IMO it's worth a shot.!!(with any teams you pick)...........................gl

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Got a winner tonight outside the parlay.. tailed ur last 2 for a bit and they lost!!! .. how you been?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

wasted money?

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Only if he loses.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    Got a winner tonight outside the parlay.. tailed ur last 2 for a bit and they lost!!! .. how you been?
    Doing well buddy,yes my last two small bets lost in hoops,it's still early in the season. I had a very good season with the college football bets....................hope all is well with you.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    wasted money?
    Yes with parlays if one is doing a lot of them they will drain your bankroll.!! From my years of betting and risk/reward ​and being realistic ​I only do parlays with 4-6 teams..................................g l