Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

IU Fans/Backers Check-IN (and haters)

Big game tonight, I'll be heading out here in a bit to get "prepared".

Anyone else gonna be there? I think we blow the top off this game and crush UNC.

Luckily, we have the best/better Zeller

Gonna be lots of tears in Heels Nation tonight because we ain't letting off the gas.

Mr. Doughnut

Last edited by Mr. Doughnut; 11-27-12 at 04:17 PM.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

lol GL IU....I'm sure there's no pressure to win in a game that you are favored by 10 points. Oh and don't worry UNC doesn't have any talent or top 25 recru.......DAMN I wonder if IU is ready for a DOGFIGHT?! Cause that's exactly what's comin' to town

HEEEEELS

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by uncynd View Post
    lol GL IU....I'm sure there's no pressure to win in a game that you are favored by 10 points. Oh and don't worry UNC doesn't have any talent or top 25 recru.......DAMN I wonder if IU is ready for a DOGFIGHT?! Cause that's exactly what's comin' to town

HEEEEELS
    Dogfight? If by dogfight you mean pitbull vs chihuahua then yes.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    Dogfight? If by dogfight you mean pitbull vs chihuahua then yes.
    Damn IU's a chihuahua now??? doood give your team a little credit ok? Maybe a toy poodle, that works better for zeller anyway.

Mr. Doughnut

I wonder how many IU players will be in double figures tonight? 5? 6? 7? Oh how great it feels to be 7+ deep with starter talent.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Hoosiers! Woot!

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

lots of points in a game with two frauds

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Been waiting for TPowell to show up, you meth-head, trailer trash, west-end JCC drop out.

J_smiff
    J_smiff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16095

LETS GO HOOSIERS!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by J_smiff; 11-27-12 at 04:56 PM.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    Been waiting for TPowell to show up, you meth-head, trailer trash, west-end JCC drop out.

never touched meth, live in a nice house, and graduated from WKU. Nice try Hoosier trash

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

Speaking of frauds...LOL....you guys kill me!!!...this is pure comedy!...Lil bro always talking trash...shit IU is UL's big bro too if you really think about it!...Go Big Blue!!!

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    Speaking of frauds...LOL....you guys kill me!!!...this is pure comedy!...Lil bro always talking trash...shit IU is UL's big bro too if you really think about it!...Go Big Blue!!!

you guys have a lot in common now that IU isn't a doormat anymore (for the time being). You both are arrogant jackass fan bases who believe you're gods gift to the world

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

gl to your boys tonight!!!

J_smiff

MrBig33

you guys have a lot in common now that IU isn't a doormat anymore (for the time being). You both are arrogant jackass fan bases who believe you're gods gift to the world

LOL...we only act this way to you tards lol....I am actually a very level headed UK fan...I dont wear blue goggles..but when it comes to UL fans talking crazy I have to step in....how dare you talk crazy to IU fans!!..only people who have the RIGHT to talk to IU anyway they want is UK, Duke and UNC...UCLA can but they need permission first!....only because Sam Gilbert paved the way for Wooden. Win more games and more titles before you talk....even your own head coach keeps saying he left "royalty"........Its got to suck being a UL fan in that state.

Mr. Doughnut

LOL @ The Tards fan I feel bad for Lkid that this joker calls himself a Cards fan. Tough to be lumped in with this looney toon.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Not sure which team is which colour here but I'm on Ill Chi -6 for $300 to win $572.70 to clear a bloody rollover before it expires.

Regardless, gl guys! I fully expected to get hooped on this one

TPowell

LOL...we only act this way to you tards lol....I am actually a very level headed UK fan...I dont wear blue goggles..but when it comes to UL fans talking crazy I have to step in....how dare you talk crazy to IU fans!!..only people who have the RIGHT to talk to IU anyway they want is UK, Duke and UNC...UCLA can but they need permission first!....only because Sam Gilbert paved the way for Wooden. Win more games and more titles before you talk....even your own head coach keeps saying he left "royalty"........Its got to suck being a UL fan in that state.

why do you blue idiots care about titles that you won before black people were even considered people? Seriously, titles from the 50's don't scare anybody, keep dreaming clown

J_smiff

8 & 5 > 2

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by J_smiff View Post
    8 & 5 > 2
    above post, hick

J_smiff

above post, hick
    Kentuckyians calling Hoosiers hicks....

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

above post, hick
    Tpowell ur retard u don't ever stop do you once again you clown loserville is not even comparable to UK!! Stop it y'all ain't ever won shit an never stay relavent for more then a year or so! Ur close to mid Major program enough outta you an we have titles that are not in the 50's to u clown when was ur titles won an how many again?? Lmao every time this clown tries to knock UK bitch please know ur place we are talking true blue blood programs so why the hell are you opening ur mouth!!

MrBig33

why do you blue idiots care about titles that you won before black people were even considered people? Seriously, titles from the 50's don't scare anybody, keep dreaming clown

How many have you won since the early 80's?? LOL....we won in 96, 98 and last year....should have won 97 if it wasnt for Derek Andersons blown ankle....the back in the day titles are just icing on the cake for the young Cat fans lol...you really sound bitter.....FYI black people have always been people...looks like you should have paid more attention in history class...first humans were out of where??..Africa...dummy. Only dark skinned people could have lived in that envioronment because of the heat. Wow you are a Cards fan and seem to be a racist one at that what a shame.

MrBig33

Quote Originally Posted by RG3ING View Post
    Tpowell ur retard u don't ever stop do you once again you clown loserville is not even comparable to UK!! Stop it y'all ain't ever won shit an never stay relavent for more then a year or so! Ur close to mid Major program enough outta you an we have titles that are not in the 50's to u clown when was ur titles won an how many again?? Lmao every time this clown tries to knock UK bitch please know ur place we are talking true blue blood programs so why the hell are you opening ur mouth!!

Nice post..this is why everytime I see Tpowell post something ignorant I will call him out...A UL fan calling out a UK fan is like Ernie Banks talking shit to Yogi Berra Lmfao....lil bro will never learn.

RG3ING

Nice post..this is why everytime I see Tpowell post something ignorant I will call him out...A UL fan calling out a UK fan is like Ernie Banks talking shit to Yogi Berra Lmfao....lil bro will never learn.
    Lol I hear ya I grill his ass every time he tries this shit he just will never learn an I feel like people sleep on our 2 titles in the 90's an should of been 3!! How dumb are people talking we only won in the 50's bunch of clowns!! BBN is strong on Sbr bitches!!!!!!!!!

MrBig33

Lol I hear ya I grill his ass every time he tries this shit he just will never learn an I feel like people sleep on our 2 titles in the 90's an should of been 3!! How dumb are people talking we only won in the 50's bunch of clowns!! BBN is strong on Sbr bitches!!!!!!!!!

Just think if Pitino had never left...that is 3 straight final games played from 96-98...Duke may have never won those titles they won after 98 had Pitino stayed. Those are the old days...I like what Coach Cal is doing right now...taking advantage of the stupid one year rule.

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Hater in the house!!!!

RG3ING

Just think if Pitino had never left...that is 3 straight final games played from 96-98...Duke may have never won those titles they won after 98 had Pitino stayed. Those are the old days...I like what Coach Cal is doing right now...taking advantage of the stupid one year rule.
    Oh yeah coach cal is the man penetrate pitino even he said he should of never left but then you go to Louisville what the hell

MrBig33

Oh yeah coach cal is the man penetrate pitino even he said he should of never left but then you go to Louisville what the hell

I am not like most people...UL is arch rival..however I give him a pass because what he did for the program. He was the main reason the sleeping giant was awaken....then that giant stood above all by the time he left. Billy G...no thanks..he might be the only coach besides Eddie Sutton who was a negative for UK as a head coach.

TPowell

you redneck ass fuckers come out of the woodwork like pissants

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

you redneck ass fuckers come out of the woodwork like pissants

Everybody bitching is from KY. You're all rednecks.

J_smiff

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post

Mr. Doughnut

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    ^^this

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

this fukkin thread is dangerous...

GO CARDS!!!!

12 Last