Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate Rotnei Clark...

This bums lucky 3 to beat Marquette robbed us of a championship game of Marquette and Illini. Sure, Marquette and Illini to cover their respective games today were easier plays than a matchup of those 2 teams but Butler has no business being in this game. Feels like the Xavier game all over again

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Just a thought Butler left everything on the floor in those last two upsets beat two good teams.. Illinois has skated into this game beating to sub par teams.. You can tell the fresher team in this 1st half

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Just a thought Butler left everything on the floor in those last two upsets beat two good teams.. Illinois has skated into this game beating to sub par teams.. You can tell the fresher team in this 1st half
    Fair points but I don't think they had any business beating Marquette. Questionable officiating all game long and then the lucky shot. Can't argue w/ the fact that Illinois' path was ridiculously easy tho

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Will they get a 2nd wind and make a run this half is the question?

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Holy shit he's white?!??!?!?!? Talking about a total mind penetrate I saw the name "Rotnei" and knowing he played basketball figured he must have a dark complexion. Totally threw me for a loop.