MrInItToWinIt
    MrInItToWinIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Is it wrong for me to like Alabama Huntsville +8?

Now that I'm posting this I'm sure Bowling Green wins by 30 but researching this game other than the fact BG plays D1 and Huntsville D2... Nothing favors BG for me. Huntsville this far has shown up to every game and played well all games vs D1 schools so far this year. Dem boys from Alabama have a crap ton of ball players. Bowling Green is not good... Bowling Green's 1 win this year came against Lake Erie... Only by 10... Otherwise they've lost not so tough games... Loss by 6 vs Cleve St, loss by 14 vs IUPUI & loss by 11 to Robert Morris. Huntsville lost a nail biter to Cleve State 71-69 and beat North Texas 78-75. There scoring 70 PTs against D1 schools. I'm not saying Huntsville wins but I don't think Bowling Green wins by 8 here. I took it with Gardener Webb ML/Huntsville +8.0 $460 to win $550. Gl

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting 450 on games like this? Boy you like gambling, good luck.

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Betting 450 on games like this? Boy you like gambling, good luck.
    Games like this? Sorry that this guy has an angle and probably did more research on this game than you are going to do on your mainstream indiana and Gtown bet.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by homerbush View Post
    Games like this? Sorry that this guy has an angle and probably did more research on this game than you are going to do on your mainstream indiana and Gtown bet.
    I didn't mean it as a bad thing dickhead I was just saying. Betting on a D2 school is tough sledding that's why i said good luck.

MrInItToWinIt
    MrInItToWinIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Yep it was wrong of me to think this. penetrate

AllLogicBets
    AllLogicBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Sounds like a nice play. I was just going to research it myself but my book isn't offering this game unfortunately. BOL though!