bigballr9989
    bigballr9989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1368

IND v GTown. How much more will the line move?

Line opened at -9.5 and is now down to -8.5. I'm playing Indiana as I think their stellar performance in the 2nd half yesterday will lead into today. Zeller will bounce back and if he can stay out if foul trouble he should dominate. My question is do you think I should lock in now at 8.5 or do you think it will move any lower? 67% of public is on GTown, so hopefully it moves a bit more but I'm not sure. Thoughts?

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gtown has these performances early in the year it seems every year. Last night's UCLA upset continues that and i feel they at least cover tonight.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Gtown is very long and could cause problems for IU. If they limit turnovers and Hulls hits his 3s theyll be ok.

I am in Brooklyn rooting on the hoosiers... so good luck!

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Georgtown is A +9 lol frikin ship da sobet@!!@!!

sigtauslimer
    sigtauslimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Huge IU fan here, but it really depends how IU comes out. Could be in for a long night if we get early fouls and poor D & outside shooting like last night. Opposite side, we play smart and come out quick and running non-stop from the tip, and this could be an Illinois/USC game like last night.

HOPEFULLY, they come out hot. No money on it for me. Just basketball enjoyment. And beer. And more beer. BOL guys!