Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Hi, So I'm a 25 year old moron

And I capped this Purdue vs Oregon St (CBB) line at Oregon State -5 (I'm not making this up, 100% at -5 with my moronic system)

So the line comes out at Oregon State -6 and then within minutes the line is a Purdue -1.
    What the fukk does this mean? Is this an error on Pinnacle's part that they just typed a wrong number or what? It fukked me up and I did not bet on the game (like that matters lol) but what does matter is why the fukk would pinnacle type Oregon State -6 and then within minutes put up Purdue -1?

Were any bets taken on Oregon State -6? Were any bets taken on Purdue +6? Did anyone in the world bet Purdue +6 and keep that bet? (I'm guessing we'll never know this answer but what the hell a post seems worthy)

Bet online opened at Oregon State -6 for 6 minutes at 7:47 am, a few minutes after pinnacle, right?

This is why the market is so ridic, because what the hell does this mean?
    BO opens Oregon State -6 for 6 minutes and at 7:53 it is Oregon State +1.
    At pinnacle Oregon State is at -6 for 6 minutes and at 7:51 they are at Oregon State +1.

I don't get it...

Maybe this is the question... Maybe this is Pinnacles's betting syndicate people are talking about....
    Fukk if I know!!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

It was just a bad feed or an input error. CRIS opened Purdue -1