TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Northern Kentucky???

What the penetrate is wrong with these guys? Almost beat San Diego last night and now they are all over Tulsa. Can't lose 2 bets in a row because of these inbred penetrates!

sigtauslimer
    sigtauslimer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Well in the division they were in prior to D-I, they were very competitive. Apparently that's carried over into their first D-I year.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Word on the vine is...they practiced a lot with Wichita St. leading up to their opener. Both teams saying how positive of an experience it was on twitter.

TPowell

I glanced at Sagarin for a power rating number and added a little to reflect their ratings to my ratings disparity and I've been way off. Unreal how a D2 team can come in and play hard with a team like Tulsa. I know Tulsa lost a lot, but they have some solid freshmen

uncynd
    America Jr

The gap between upper echelon d2 teams and lower echelon d1 teams is smaller then I thought for sure.

Murray Rothbard
    Scared Money Don't Make Money
    Murray Rothbard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I took them accidentally twice in 1H +3.5 and got them at +7 for the game. I got lucky.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by uncynd View Post
    The gap between upper echelon d2 teams and lower echelon d1 teams is smaller then I thought for sure.

looking back, it was dumb to lay double digits with San Diego last night because they aren't very good, but I thought this was a great bet and they are down 2 at the half. Unreal, I agree

uncynd
    America Jr

I made the same mistake yesterday with SD...but I bet it at half siiigh