bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

4-1 To open the 2012 CBB Season!!!!!!!!!Looking to go 5-1 tonight.Play inside

I will have a locked up play after the 1st half of the Wisc /Fla game TONIGHT Moving to 5-1...Check back at halftime of the game for the play!!!!

For those of you that do not know i was over 90% on my 2nd half plays last year going 16-0 and a 27-6 run last season.I feel i have a strong play for this game straight up,but will get a much better number and read at halftime of this game.Check back at halftime if you want a winner

4-1 on the season so far

0-1 on the CBB Posted Parlay

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    I will have a locked up play after the 1st half of the Wisc /Fla game TONIGHT Moving to 5-1...Check back at halftime of the game for the play!!!!

For those of you that do not know i was over 90% on my 2nd half plays last year going 16-0 and a 27-6 run last season.I feel i have a strong play for this game straight up,but will get a much better number and read at halftime of this game.Check back at halftime if you want a winner

4-1 on the season so far

0-1 on the CBB Posted Parlay
    But only 1-1 on your agreed to contest to leave SBR if you dont hit 70%

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    But only 1-1 on your agreed to contest to leave SBR if you dont hit 70%
    Bullshit.I said SEASON record.I guess since you think you make the rules and your going to get me to leave by trying to start me off on a losing game is not going to happen.So keep thinking to yourself im 1-1,BUT YOU KNOW DAMN WELL im 4-1 to start the cbb season,which ive been telling you for WEEKS to be careful fading me on cbb plays!

rainmaker82
    rainmaker82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

b-rad where was that 2nd half play on Florida/Wisc?

bradleysnyder

Was not able to post in time.At a b-day party and i was not paying attention to the game at that point.Won my straight bet,but not going to add it to my record since it was not posted!Sucks i could not post because i cleaned house on that game!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Was not able to post in time.At a b-day party and i was not paying attention to the game at that point.Won my straight bet,but not going to add it to my record since it was not posted!Sucks i could not post because i cleaned house on that game!
    LMFAO i knew you would post some bullshit like this. You are so full of shit its unreal. Everyone laughs at you on this board you brokedikk fukk