bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Im actually a little shocked mich state is going to lose ML.They have not had a lead this whole game and WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IZZO is a super over rated coach and uconn will now be ranked with this BIG win

bradleysnyder

This was like STEALING!!!!!

LOL..

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

great job man

painter10
    painter10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

nice call brad keep them coming !!!!

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

PPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTT! Fart noise. Put up your next fade sht stain. How was I supposed to know Izzo managed to find the laziest jigs in north america!!!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    PPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTT! Fart noise. Put up your next fade sht stain. How was I supposed to know Izzo managed to find the laziest jigs in north america!!!

Well since i started the record yesterday since i have no clue who you are or what attracted you to my picks and to think im an easy fade you are now 0-2 FADING ME....So keep posting in every thread that your fading me and i will keep record

you faded my colts -3 (loss)
    you faded my uconn +8(loss)

Lets keep it going and see who the real fool is.You will go bust within a week.Promise.Specially with college hoops starting!

bradleysnyder

This is a side note to all the serious posters on my thread.The reason for this play was quite simple.As i said in the first post this game was being played in germany.I think michigan state is the far superior team in this match up and had this game been in the timezone of these teams i dont think i could have backed uconn with the new coach and new players.

But as i said when capping this game i thought it was a joke to give a team 8 points in a game that was being played at 12:30am at night in germany.So by the 2nd half it was 1:30am + and the lack of sleep,concentration surley showed from michigan state.Uconn played up to par,but i think michigan state played o the spread of about 10-15 points off of par,hence losing the game straight up.This was an easy game to cap to be quite frank.

Nice little gift to start the college basketball season off 1-0

Im playing the lakers -7 tonight as well for anyone who sees this

First 12