dogthebountyman
    dogthebountyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

EPIC EPIC FAIL! OSU Sends Email To Students Sunday Afternoon.

As If donking off the game wasn't enough.

From: Dr.Javaune Adams-Gaston xxxxxxxxxxxxx@studentlife.osu.eduDate: April 1, 2012 4:15:48 PM EDT
    To: xxxxxx.xxx@osu.edu
    Subject: Be the best fans in the land
    message FROM Javaune Adams-Gaston
    What an exciting time to be a Buckeye!
    Our men's basketball team is playing in the Final Four, and I encourage you to root for them loudly and celebrate responsibly.
    If you are in Columbus this weekend, I suggest you RSVP via facebook and attend the Game Watch Party on Saturday that will be held in the Great Hall Meeting Room in the Ohio Union. The doors open at 6 p.m. and you'll be treated to snacks and prizes throughout the evening. The event is hosted by Block O, the Sportsmanship Council, the Ohio Union, and the Office of Student Life.
    If you are going to watch the game elsewhere, please follow a few tips to avoid unfortunate consequences. Your safety is our top priority. Large parties have a tendency to get out of hand and can lead to trouble. If you attend a party, make sure you follow underage drinking and open container laws. Also, travel in groups and make sure your friends make it home safely. In short, act responsibly and everyone will be a winner.
    There is a positive atmosphere around all Ohio State events, and I commend the efforts of the student-led Sportsmanship Council as they have continued to grow our proud Buckeye tradition of having the "Best Fans in the Land."
    Enjoy the game, cheer loud and proud, and GO BUCKS!
    Dr. J
    Javaune Adams-Gaston
    Vice President for Student Life
    The Ohio State University

Source:
    http://m.deadspin.com/5898176/ohio-s...tion-by-kansas

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

lol..would have gotten rolled by uk anywho

GangGreen6
    GangGreen6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

yeah I dont think sulinger would have been able to handle davis in the middle