Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

Kentucky will crush Kansas

Kansas has no offense, and Ohio St choked down the stretch. Kentucky players are freaks out there, They dont even need a half court offense, they penetrate at will or lob it up for easy dunks. And Davis just blocks everything.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

shhh.... let the rock brick city chalk kansas guys pound kansas... maybe we get Kentucky lower line and they will be covering it within first 3 minutes of game

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    shhh.... let the rock brick city chalk kansas guys pound kansas... maybe we get Kentucky lower line and they will be covering it within first 3 minutes of game
    I'm pounding Kentucky 1H line whenever it gets posted.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

I have to agree...no one can ball with Kentucky this year

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Louisville got close, but no cigar....
    UNC was missing their their best player.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

u stop 1 or 2 of Kentucky's guys and the rest just step up their game and dominate your ass! they shot FTs poorly and really only played good enough to win today, and still won by 8... and dominated the game besides that one run by Loui when they cut the lead to 1... then proceeded to get shut down forever after that

this game is as easy as UNC in 09

Owls

i thought maybe these freshmen would hit a wall but they're not ordinary, they are freak athletes on Kentucky. What is it, 5 first round draft picks on the team? Ridiculous. Kansas has just one. Calipari can't even screw this up, just let them play and these freaks will win. Kansas has been playing above their heads all year, they are fighters, but they don't have the ammo to threaten Kentucky. Davis will probably block a bunch of Robinson's shots.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    i thought maybe these freshmen would hit a wall but they're not ordinary, they are freak athletes on Kentucky. What is it, 5 first round draft picks on the team? Ridiculous. Kansas has just one. Calipari can't even screw this up, just let them play and these freaks will win. Kansas has been playing above their heads all year, they are fighters, but they don't have the ammo to threaten Kentucky. Davis will probably block a bunch of Robinson's shots.
    Kansas is just a better version of Butler from last year... and Kentucky is heads over UConn

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Kansas has more than 1 first rd pick

Owls

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Kansas has more than 1 first rd pick
    Not according to all the draft projections out there. Tyshawhn Taylor and Jeff Withey have no shot in hell of being picked in the first round.

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

Kentucky better not get that feel sorry for them if by chance they take a big lead. I've seen it a few times when they are up big and they let down some to let the others teams close the gap. I hope this doesn't happen on monday. It makes it tense when the point spread is getting close to cover, of course i lost yesterday by .5 with my big bet. Just do it kentucky.

dfinn21
    dfinn21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The good thing for Kansas is they probably match up defensively with Kentucky better than anyone (maybe other than UNC) in the country 1 through 5.

Tyshawn Taylor on Teague
    Elijah Johnson on Lamb
    Travis Relaford on Kidd-Gilchrist
    Thomas Robinson on Jones
    Jeff Withey on Davis

I really think Kansas will be able to slow down Kentucky's offense as well as anyone in the country. They will make this an ugly grind. The problem is, will they be able to put up enough points to cover? They will have a lot of trouble scoring in the halfcourt against Kentucky. Their only hope to cover/pull a shocker is to do the following:

1) Limit the transition of Kentucky.
    2) Control the paint just like they did against Ohio State. This is much more difficult to do against Kentucky but they have the pieces in place. They cannot allow Kentucky to live around the rim.
    3) Get easy buckets off of missed jumpers. They need to attack any chance they get when they have 2-2 or 3-3 breaks before Kentucky sets their defense.

This should be a fun game to watch. Kansas has the size/athleticism that few teams have to match up with Kentucky. The problem is, Kentucky is just much more skilled offensively. Self will need to work some magic.

My prediction: Kentucky 71 - Kansas 65
    (I will probably tease Kentucky and the Under for a unit.)

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

point will run up here

boogieman
    boogieman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6852

topmoron you are comparing k.u [2nd most wins in the history] to be a team like butler