as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Going with over for both games

Over 136 Louisville/Kentucky @ -115

Over 135 Ohio State/Kansas @ -115

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the KY/ville OVER is a solid play. KY will obviously press the tempo, and will likely score in the 80 - 100 range yet again. Good chance louisville is down double digits at some point in this game, which means their press will be on, only decreasing the amount of time between buckets.

I dont like the OVER in the KU/OSU game. UNC really kept the tempo up in the last game with KU, but other than that KU has preferred to play a slugfest style. OSU will be happy to oblige a slower paced half court game. I like this game to go UNDER.

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

I like under on both actually, especially the Kentucky Louisville game. Louisville has a crap offense and both are awesome defensively. Pitino will want to slow the tempo against the more athletic team, he'll only press to have Kentucky eat up clock bringing the ball up. The other game, Kansas has shown me they are retarded in the half court against a deent team, so they will struggle offensively.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Dont forget about Nerves and skewed depth perception when shooting the basketball

These types of games usually end up lower scoring

MarkTX
    MarkTX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Owls View Post
    I like under on both actually, especially the Kentucky Louisville game. Louisville has a crap offense and both are awesome defensively. Pitino will want to slow the tempo against the more athletic team, he'll only press to have Kentucky eat up clock bringing the ball up. The other game, Kansas has shown me they are retarded in the half court against a deent team, so they will struggle offensively.
    Agree. Going large on the Kentucky Louisville Under 138 -120. I like the over in the Kansas game but laying off that one for now.
    Last edited by MarkTX; 03-31-12 at 11:05 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

think im going with the UNDER in Ky-Ville game as well....going to wait and see what happen with line for a while though...137 -110 right now