ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Who does everyone like to win it next year?

It is never to early to look ahead. If Kentucky can get Noels, Muhammad, and Bennett it will be almost impossible to beat them with the class they already have gotten. I do think Bennett will end up at Florida though

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I don't know if they can win it all, but Indiana is going to be very good next year. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they make a deep run.

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Gotta go with my Hoosiers. Legitimately 9-10 deep. They will have a nice mix of senior leadership and young guns. Perea and Hollowell will be very good as freshmen, and Yogi is probably the best pure point in the 2012 class.

Should be a fun senior year for me up here in Hoosier land ;-)

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoosiers

Final Four or bust

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

I agree Indiana is going to be so deep with everyone returning, I am interested to see where Muhammad will end up going. I was going to put up odds for the few remaining prospects who haven't signed yet and be the bookie on where they will go, think it would be interesting. Those last few prospects could really cause damage if they all go to kentucky together I feel like.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Cuse especially when they get Noels, had two McDonald all american freshmen on the bench this year, plus a red shirt freshman stud, and a monster incoming class, should be deep as always, however might be irrelevant once the NCAA steps in.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Louisville might be pre-season #1