OnTheLine1234
    OnTheLine1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Game on the Board!!!

Not to much talk on the board about the Mercer/Fairfield game..

Mercer has been flying under the radar for most of the season.
    They are a well balanced team. They have good size in their back court...as well as their front court with good rebounding stats. They can bang the 3pt shot at times with the best and put up good numbers at the FG%,FT%. The other stat that stood out at me has been the spread on their games, the books have been dogging them as of late and this game is no different!!! SIDE BAR(if you plan on betting the first half and game total especially this game BEWARE!!!) and I will explain why.

Fairfield limps into this game with no true PG.(to confirm Wades hand is broken)
    Desmond Wade G Doub Sat - Hand - 3/23/12 notesWade is dealing with an injured hand and is not expected to play Saturday against Mercer.
    Sean Crawford G out for season - Knee - 3/24/12 notesCrawford is nursing a knee injury which will keep him out for the rest of the season.
    Derek Needham G out for season - Foot - 3/5/12

Fairfield will be in for the fight of their life tonite!! They are not the most talented offense team, but have put up some good defensive numbers, and without the services of Wade and Needham other factors come into play, Turnovers, pace of game for Fairfield to score points, ETC..

If anyone watched their game against Robert Morris, they should have lost that game. Robert morris out rebounded them on the offensive boards and failed to convert at the charity stripe.

My Take 68-63 Mercer

Mercer +6.5 5 Units

Mercer ML +245 2 Units
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-25-14 at 12:09 PM.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

1h under 58

OnTheLine1234

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    1h under 58
    Good Luck RoadDog!!!!

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I bought in with this post. my early parlay went down when florida lost. got some back with mercer/ohio parlay. small bet though, or as usual. gonna up things tomorrow...might put kentucky to cover.

OnTheLine1234

I hope everyone made some money tonite!!!