innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Why is Louisville not favored?

I have them by -3.5 to -4.

They have played better ball last 10, better road team, a much better neutral coart club. They have the advatage in oppnents feild goal %, advantage in defensive rebounds, offensive rebounds, advatage in steals, blocks and better at free throw %.

A couple things I can see is Florida is 7-0 on 1 day rest and cards are 3-2.

Florida is 1-6 as a underdog and 0-4 as a away underdog.

Gators shoot near 38% from beyond the arch in away games but cards are holding teams to 24% in away games.

I am getting the feeling that perhaps that drinking the Louisville KOOLIADE is in full force and thier 7 game winning streak ius coming to an end.

I just can't figure why the books wouldn't want to tax all that action on the Cards.

The only reason why I am hesitant against betting Cards is the line.

Insight welcome.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

why was florida not favored over marquette ? I thought fla should have been favored there instead of being +1.5.

I just like the fact that Louisville has an assistant coach who was with Florida recently. He knows the players tendencies.

Louisville also has an assistant coach who was with New Mexico last year, and we saw how the Louisville-New Mexico matchup turned out last week

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I know all floridas tendencies too its to shoot 3s all game

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

and Louiville shuts down the 3 pretty well right?