jameellionaire
    jameellionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post your SUNDAY POTD

What's your strongest play tomorrow? Taking a look at the board... I'm liking South Florida; I think they continue rolling... -2.5

hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Michigan st -6.5

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Florida State -2
    or
    Norfolk State +14

Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

SLU/Mich St over 123

dogthebountyman
    dogthebountyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Purdue +8
    Loving this play.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baylor women -40.5 against cal sb.

Yes that is the actual line in a NCAA tourney game

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Iowa wins over oregon. Big 10 has proven themseleves in the tourney. Pac 12 sux
    Last edited by shopbar picks; 03-18-12 at 02:14 AM. Reason: drunk

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

creighton +8.5

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

I have been to a lot of creighton games this year. They don't have the speed to keep up up. McDermott won't get the points. Barnes and McD were team mates and don't see barnes letting him out shadow him. Witchita ST was the best of the MVC

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

SLU+7 (hold out maybe you can get a 7.5)...i know a case could be made that msu is playing some of the best ball in the country (have them in the final 4 myself in most brackets) but imo there some value going against them with the points here..slu is one of the most methodical teams in the country, seriously limiting possessions in a gm which instantly makes this amount of points appealing to me (slu has lost a grand total of 1 gm all season by more than 7 points)..

while Izzo and sparty will get all the pub as a very good tourney coach and team (rightfully so) , Majerus is no slouch in tourney time himself, as it turns out limiting possessions, being efficient on offense, playing solid D, and cleaning up the defensive glass (all things slu does very well) translates to victories this time of the year...Of coarse i will hear "Billikens have no answer for Draymond Green", which is absolutely true, they do not. they do have a solid team that will play a kind of gm that lends itself to being low scoring and tight..the kind of gm i might add sparty is not going to shy away from, with msu determination for hitting the offensive boards and slu's (even though undersized) ability to keep teams off the glass this should be somewhat of a slugfest as i dont expect either team to be lighting it up as both play very good perimeter d...ultimately i believe slu will have the adv in the turnover battle and hold their own on the glass in what should be a low scoring gm where a score in the low 60's will win it, in a gm like that give me the 7 (or more) points all day every day.. gl everyone

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Baylor women -40.5 against cal sb.

Yes that is the actual line in a NCAA tourney game
    think i might go Baylor moneyline bro lol. risk $500 to win $2 ...free shamrock shake for me son hahahaha

apurvaas
    Most of the Pregame pros are jokers!
    apurvaas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

UNC/Michigan State/ Kansas ML in parlay

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    I have been to a lot of creighton games this year. They don't have the speed to keep up up. McDermott won't get the points. Barnes and McD were team mates and don't see barnes letting him out shadow him. Witchita ST was the best of the MVC

obviously im not gonna disagree about Creighton lacking the kind of athletes that unc has all over the court, i will however point out unc has been known to come out flat on both ends at times and Creighton is a talented offensive bunch, if they can run their offense, get and knock down good looks that could go a long way in keeping unc from getting out and running and we have all watched unc offense struggle at times when they are not allowed to get out in transition...certainly not suggesting bluejays wont get run out of the gym but gun to my head id take the points and look for unc to be a little flat and/or taking Creighton a little to lightly long enough to make this a gm down the stretch...probably a pass for me..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by apurvaas View Post
    UNC/Michigan State/ Kansas ML in parlay
    i think you gonna be sweating 2 of those with a good chance 1 falls....bol