SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Salute To VCU, Thank You Getlemen

just wanted to tip my cap to this VCU team. Thanks fot the Memories its been a Great ride!! Thank you. Between last seasons ncaa tournament and this years unfortunate short-lived tournament, this VCU team has won me in the ballpark of $12,500. I have rode this team over the last 2 ncaa tournaments like nobodys buisness. Ive literally bet on them in every game theyve ever had in the tourney (including their first ever tourney game...their play in game last year). The wages were small at first on this VCU team, I knew nothing about them. But as I continued to see them grow and gain confidence you knew they had something special going and the wagers on this team progressively grew larger. I stayed away from them for the most part during the season this year (I didnt even track the team, they were off my radar all season). I think I may have bet them once or twice, and by no means was it a large wagers. Losing big on them today money line hurt, but I had +6 as well....they had that game and blew it, but hey I cant complain for the run I had with these guys. So thanks VCU, its been great ride

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone else have a similar experience with VCU? Or for that matter any other team in this year/last years tourney?