G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tout it out loud...

Well my friend in Florida that sits in a little circle with 3 guys called...

He had Nova last night, along with Ucon, but lost on Pit...

He did not mention who he is on tonight...but I asked him...knowing the other 3 guys were with him in room well who are the touts on?

He was able to pass this info on to me... He said the services him and his friends follow are all on >>>>>

Syracuse big! Once again I will not place a bet on this game now...

I asked him about possibly passing on a few tout names they follow and any surprise choices...

He said maybe a surprise pick on big unit plays they follow was tout
    Kelso 50 unit play on Mich St

I will not be betting these games but had not heard from him for a while... So just to let some of you know what is going on in their war room.... My previous posts for tout it out loud were very successful but no solid picks this time...just a couple of thoughts thrown in tonight..

He did not give me any picks once I mentioned i was only playing nba and possibly nhl tonight...said it would be a waste of time!

Oh well...GL everyone... have fun crazy games tonight probably like yesterday one will probably be a war... well off to the nba for me... Glad i hit my one pk yesterday in the tournament...

Please remember these are not picks or meant to influence anyone... Just wanted to once again see how a heavy tout pick and this time a surprise tout pick will turn out and he gave me one of each to follow...

GL everyone... G.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-1...no action for me....but still interesting to hear these selections..