Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol @ all the love for Belmont

Some of you guys just try way too hard trying to pick the dogs. I could maybe understand if the line was above 7, but at 3??? Just pick the better team regardless of what month it is.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Agree. Can't believe I let all this Belmont talk get into my head. Game is playing out exactly as I envisioned. Only regret is holding back and only going half as large on Georgetown as I had planned.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by lite1up View Post
    Agree. Can't believe I let all this Belmont talk get into my head. Game is playing out exactly as I envisioned. Only regret is holding back and only going half as large on Georgetown as I had planned.
    Yea I played the -3 and parlayed them big on ML. I really wonder if half the ppl who were talking up Belmont so much have ever even seen them play.

Frisco

Also, that is why this forum can be really bad for you because it makes you doubt the right plays.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Also, that is why this forum can be really bad for you because it makes you doubt the right plays.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Which part was the lie d bag?

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree, didnt touch this game

lite1up
    UTEP +18

I can understand not touching the game, I really can....especially with Georgetown's recent history of chokes.

What I CAN'T understand is people making a 14 seed whose schedule was absolute trash and has beaten absolutely NOBODY AND was only getting 3/3.5 points and +150 on the moneyline a big play.

Where is the value in getting a 14 seed at +150?

Frisco

I can understand not touching the game, I really can....especially with Georgetown's recent history of chokes.

What I CAN'T understand is people making a 14 seed whose schedule was absolute trash and has beaten absolutely NOBODY AND was only getting 3/3.5 points and +150 on the moneyline a big play.

Where is the value in getting a 14 seed at +150?
    Exactly. If you could catch them @ +8ish or ML of +300 then its understandable. But for someone to turn down books offering Gtown ML of -160 is crazy.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

oh so thats how to handicap? just pick the better team. a very insightful post when the game is over

Illusivecone
    Illusivecone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Belmont is now my favorite NCAA team

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    oh so thats how to handicap? just pick the better team. a very insightful post when the game is over
    Were you one of the people who took Belmont? Does handicapping mean picking the worse team w/out any quality wins all year and a terrible line favoring the better team? Is that how you make your plays? I guess taking the bigger, longer, better, and more athletic team is a terrible thing to do lol. Get real

lite1up
    UTEP +18

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    I mentioned this numerous times before the game, smart guy