AL1322
    AL1322's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

refs should be banned!!

never in my life have i ever seen an officiating crew give a game to someone like they just did to syracuse...it was so obvious its sickening..go kansas st

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I"m pretty sure Syracuse had nothing to do with the refs and you can't blame Syracuse, but there definately were two huge blown calls: The lane violation there was no excuse for, and the out of bounds. Granted there was a clear foul on that out of bounds play, but if you dno't call the foul than you have to give the ball to UNC. Two of the worst calls I have ever seen. There was also a goal tending a few minutes before, but I see refs miss those calls all the time, so I don't think that was as big.

Great game by UNC must have been a heart breaker for those kids, wish the refs would have gotten it right.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

notice the blown calls are NEVER against the popular team. call was not close. why infuriate everyone, cuse probably would have won by a point or two without the cheating, wtf. the cheating just makes casual fans turn away, why care when you can't even hope for an upset?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

refs dictate where your money goes. this is nothing new. learn to deal with it if you are willing to gamble on sports.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    refs dictate where your money goes. this is nothing new. learn to deal with it if you are willing to gamble on sports.
    that's why you were bitching about the refs in the other thread? maybe you should learn to deal with it.

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

ya this was bullshit, i didnt bet on the game but i have kstate in final 4, ya i had them beating cuse but still now im know there is no way cuse loses on sat, fuk that ref, i feel bad for unca, they shoulda won but get fukked! nothing they can do either

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Refs cant have a number 1 seed lose to a number 16, or they`d lose their jobs

Ash was robbed of about 15 pts and 8 possessions in this game. Ash not only should have won, but could have won by about 6 or 7 pts if everything was called fair.

just fade syracuse the rest of the tournament. theyre garbage

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    Refs cant have a number 1 seed lose to a number 16, or they`d lose their jobs

Ash was robbed of about 15 pts and 8 possessions in this game. Ash not only should have won, but could have won by about 6 or 7 pts if everything was called fair.

just fade syracuse the rest of the tournament. theyre garbage

no pt to fade when its all rigged anyway

reality ron
    reality ron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

The lane violation was the CORRECT call if you know the rules. A player outside the 3 pt circle cannot go in until the ball hits the rim.

The out of bounds call and goaltending was really bad. But if UNC-A best player could hit a 3 then they win.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Yep was awful, but I middled so Im happy.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    that's why you were bitching about the refs in the other thread? maybe you should learn to deal with it.
    thanks for reminding me.