bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

South Dakota State????Fishy

why does the baylor ML keep dropping????opened at -400 and i got it this morning in a parlay with l'vill,wiscy at -380 and now its at -340??????

i think im going to hedge my bet and take the SD STATE + the points.No reason the money line has dropped this far

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I agree something seems pretty fishy about this S.Dakota vs Baylor game tonight. Originally Baylor opened at -8, but the line has been moving back forth between -7.5 and 8. The lowest I've seen it at my book is -7, but its currently sitting at -7.5 at the moment. With this game supposed to tip-off within the next hour or so, its going to be very interesting to see which side the late money comes in on.

South Dakota could be the big upset tonight.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Dont worry Baylor wont lose, should be a blowout.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I agree something seems pretty fishy about this S.Dakota vs Baylor game tonight. Originally Baylor opened at -8, but the line has been moving back forth between -7.5 and 8. The lowest I've seen it at my book is -7, but its currently sitting at -7.5 at the moment. With this game supposed to tip-off within the next hour or so, its going to be very interesting to see which side the late money comes in on.

South Dakota could be the big upset tonight.
    No way.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Wolters is going to have to score 30+.

mrtsummit
    mrtsummit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

over is the play

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Why is Baylor a guarantee tonight? The Bears have the length to seriously fluster the Jackrabbits. If Jones III, Quincy Acy andQuincy Miller use their size and reach to their advantage, then the game should be over. But South Dakota State can shoot as well as any team in this bracket, and if the game is more up-tempo then it could negate the Bears' ability to control the post.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Why is Baylor a guarantee tonight? The Bears have the length to seriously fluster the Jackrabbits. If Jones III, Quincy Acy andQuincy Miller use their size and reach to their advantage, then the game should be over. But South Dakota State can shoot as well as any team in this bracket, and if the game is more up-tempo then it could negate the Bears' ability to control the post.
    If the game is uptempo, State loses by more, Baylor would win the uptempo battle and the halfcourt battle, State is gonna need the 3 to fall early and often to even stay in the game, I dont like betting on teams if I feel they have to rely on that, basically they only have a puncher's chance, when that is a case, a ML of -340 is a bargain.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    If the game is uptempo, State loses by more, Baylor would win the uptempo battle and the halfcourt battle, State is gonna need the 3 to fall early and often to even stay in the game, I dont like betting on teams if I feel they have to rely on that, basically they only have a puncher's chance, when that is a case, a ML of -340 is a bargain.
    +1. good post.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Anyone else think the Over 140.5 is a solid play here?