jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5133

friday college hoops (update record on Friday)

Working all day on Friday and will not have time to post the early games, so here they are a day early. I will update my record sometime on Friday. At the time of this posting, I won my first three games,including my two 2 unit plays, so maybe I will turn things around.

Lehigh +12 vs. Duke (one unit)…………Not your typical Duke team. Lehigh has only had eight lines games and has covered seven of them. I think they hang in this one and only lose by single digits. They have also won eight straight games.

Creighton +1½ vs. Alabama (one units)………..Much like most post season play, it is who is hot at the right time. Creighton is one of those teams nobody wants to play and they have won seven straight. Creighton also opened up the favorite and is now the dog, I like that.

Memphis -3 vs. St Louis (two units)………..I pick Memphis to go a ways in this tourney, so how can I not take them at only three in the first game. Like I said above about hot teams, Memphis is one of them winning seven straight.

NC State -2½ vs. San Diego St (one unit)…………I am a huge Wolf Pack fan, but that is only one reason I like them. You have to ask yourself why an 11 seed is favored over a 6 seed. I will try it.

May be back real late Friday afternoon/early evening with more plays.

jillmark
    Update your status

updating record............

(205-179)(+20.90 units)

6-1 picking up 7.90 units on Thursday. Don’t know why, but I listed Vandy twice, but obviously I only counted that as one win. Won all three two unit plays. Of course now I wish I would have made them best bets.

jillmark
    Update your status

Nice 2-0 start today.

Adding………..

Temple -3½ vs. S Florida (two units)
    St Mary’s -1½ vs. Purdue (one unit)

That is all for today. Back early Saturday morning all my day games.

Good Luck Everybody!!