RotoProphecy
    RotoProphecy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drexel

Drexel ML -350

A home game vs Central Florida where Drexel is 13-0. Almost secured an NCAA auto-bid but lost a close CAA championship game to VCU. Going into that game, they rode a 19-winning streak & won 25 of the last 26. Both of these teams do matchup well but Drexel has a slightly better defense.
    The knight will NOT slay the Dragon.

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

How motivated is Drexel going to be in this game? I usually like fading the most egregious NCAA snubs in the NIT. Worked for me last night with Stony Brook +9 over Seton Hall.

No doubt Drexel is the better team and on paper should have no problem with UCF, but are you comfortable laying -350 on a team that may or may not show up to play tonight? I'd rather play them on the spread and lay -110 personally, since I have a feeling they either cover or lose outright.

RotoProphecy
    RotoProphecy's Avatar Become A Pro!

your welcome

lite1up
    UTEP +18
    lite1up's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Well, to my defense, I did mention that a play on Drexel should be on the spread and not laying -350 on the ML, and they did cover the spread easily. Wasn't touching either side of this game with a 10 foot pole, but congrats on your win