thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

first 1 seed out.

im going to go with syracuse. i think the rest make the elite 8. i think wichita could pose a problem for uk but uk will get thru. same with new mexico (if they even make this game) for michigan st. i think carolina has a cakewalk.

i could see syracuse losing to kst, vandy, or wisconsin even.

Duke Fan
    Duke Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9801

I agree with Syracuse. Also believe Duke is the first 2 seed to go

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

ah i duno i think duke has no problem til at least sweet 16. baylor or vegas could be a big problem at that point.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Wow Trinity you really really really hate Cuse, for a team that was 31-2 and played in the Big East (yes I know they Big East was down this year, but still the second best conference) you really think they are going out quick. Every Number one has a tough second round game this year, I think UNC actually got the easiest bracket. I'll let the teams do the talking, but way to many people are underestimating Syracuse this year.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i agree unc got the easiest time of the 1 seeds. i think michigan st got it the toughest and syracuse the 2nd toughest. i think michigan st must go thru tougher teams but i also think they might not be that bad of match ups. syracuse has some very hard matchups ahead of them. teams like k st are more dangerous in spots where they have no pressure on them.

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Yeah, I actually think that Syracuse's two toughest games would be vs. K-State and Vandy just because of matchups. I know Ohio State is a solid team but I think that Cuse would handle them if it got to that point, that Vandy game would scare me, Cuse zone can't handle a team that can shoot the 3 like Vandy can. I"ll be rooting hard for harvard.

UNC has by far the easiest 8/9 game of the 3 #1's, Michigan State got screwed, Memphis is solid team. But this is what makes the tourney so fun, if you want to be the best you have to play some tough games. I think only 2 #1 seeds will make it this year to the final four, the bracket is pretty solid this year.