HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Calipari vs Calhoun Round of 32

Complete set up from the committee for an easy storyline. Calhoun ducked Calipari back in those UMass days. He dispises Caliparis existence, and tries to ignore his accomplishments. This game proves there are agendas on the committees minds while making decisions.

YaMotha
    YaMotha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4559

I just think Iowa state and that 3 point attack is going to knock Uconn out. Even though I believe Calhoun has only lost one time ever in the first round.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

agree with u on this one houli. the committee always has an agenda. whether its a complete cakewalk for duke, a taylor made bracket for unc and kansas both so they can meet in the elite 8, calipari against a nemisis who happens to have taken him out in the final 4 last year, dangerous mid majors matching up against each other in round 1, they say every year they have no time to "make the matchups" every year its the same old song and dance, the same things happen.

Owls
    Owls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

I find it funny that all the so-called experts have already put UConn in the 2nd round. Iowa State is no joke, sure they don't have 2 lottery picks and aren't as athletic, but they play much better as a TEAM and much smarter than UConn. They have a very good 3 point shooting team which is where UConn is vulnerable. It is a toss up between Iowa St. and UConn for me, and Kentucky is too good for UConn, it's not even close. Andre Drummond is nowhere the player than Anthony Davis is.