HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

What happened at end of Texas Southern game?

I wasn't able to watch the end of game. I was checking updates on my phone through scorecenter and last thing I saw was a made free throw to push it to five with 2seconds left. Figured my +4.5 was fukked for sure. Went to log on to take La. Tech +8 and my funds were higher than expected! Must be they hit a half court buzzer beater off a missed free throw with less than 2s??? Wow I thought I got lucky as fukk on ND game the other night, this might actually be even luckier!!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You got a three pointer with :01 left to get that cover my man.

HOT WINGS

Lucky as hell ill take it though

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    I wasn't able to watch the end of game. I was checking updates on my phone through scorecenter and last thing I saw was a made free throw to push it to five with 2seconds left. Figured my +4.5 was fukked for sure. Went to log on to take La. Tech +8 and my funds were higher than expected! Must be they hit a half court buzzer beater off a missed free throw with less than 2s??? Wow I thought I got lucky as fukk on ND game the other night, this might actually be even luckier!!!
    Too bad you lost it on La Tech

HOT WINGS

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Too bad you lost it on La Tech

Yeah LA Tech was gassed. At least they ended it quick so I didnt stay up and watch it