blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

tournament 3/9/12-4/2/12 'cause I need a hook!

all right, y'all. time to get gnarly.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

now that's outta the way. man, things are hectic in the swamp. graduate school. swing trades. addiction treatment work with dozens of america's most hopelessly f@#ked up criminal sociopath junkies from all over hell's half acre (I am an alcoholic/heroin addict in recovery: clean and sober since 8/24/06). wife and child driving me batsh#t crazy almost all the time. but I'm swinging for the fence. would like to bring some positive units to the table in the ncaa tournament without losing my mind. I am resisting "march madness", and attempting to capture some level of discipline in the midst of the f@#kdown chaos that sinks most twinkie-filling poser players who know nothing of money management or calculated risk. so ignore me, fade me, consult me, tail me, or just be down with me- 'cause I'm a trooper! I don't stutter. I don't blink. I don't pull- I squeeze! -and shoot twice to the center of bodyweight. cultivating positive karma, and climbing the ladder to 100 units in 5 weeks. and when I hit 100... I'm buying cigars for the homeless. hallah-f@#kin'-looyah.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

I play with $100 units.
    nothing to see here, folks.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

lasalle 1h +4 1x
    lasalle +7 1x

why? f@#k, man. I don't know. 'cause saint louis is a fugazi bunch of posers. not a real team, imho. now watch 'em win by double digits... not funny. time for the lasalle squad to put an end to the billiken bullsh#t. it's gone on too long.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

great. lasalle takes the court lookin' like a f@#kin' deer in the headlights, saint louis can't miss from downtown, and the officials are calling handjobs for majerus. probably end up down 10k if my picks go like this. f@#k.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

another offensive foul? what the f@#k?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

like a nightmare that I can't wake up from... lord, have mercy.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

changed my mind. I am crazy. march madness is in full effect. I have lost my f@#kin' mind.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

push and a loss in atlantic city.
    -1.15 on the 1h wager. not a very auspicious beginning.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

so my thread record is 0-1-1 and -1.15 fantastic. like, a push feels like a win right now. it's been kinda cool around here lately. I could really use a hit. leaning xavier later tonight. don't know. still on the fence. my feeling is that the xmen are kinda like the runnin' rebs of 1987... bullies. just need to find their groove. know they're gonna get no respect from the officials. they've gotta just pound the opposition into the submission, and win the atlantic 10, before charging into tournament action. what the f@#k do I know, though? I'm jinxed, hexed, voodoo cursed, and on a one way train to fade city. so I'm gonna think about fading myself.

Pick of Destiny
    Pick of Destiny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2038

SLU posers? I'm not sure where you have been all season but I'd start watching teams play before betting on them.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

xavier 1h -1 1x
    xavier -3 1x

why do I like the xmen tonight? because I'm banking on some gangster kids goin' thug u on the big stage in atlantic city, new jersey. don't think dayton has the athleticism or the toughness to hang with xavier. the xmen are playing against a stacked deck, because america hates the brawlers, but I'm a believer. plus, I almost faded myself and took dayton, but then I realized that by fading myself, I would therefore jink the flyers, so I'm working on a double back reverse hex right now... yeah, it's like that.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Quote Originally Posted by Pick of Destiny View Post
    SLU posers? I'm not sure where you have been all season but I'd start watching teams play before betting on them.
    that big white boy should be playing european soccer league with all of his theatrical flops in the lane for offensive fouls. I have been watchin' all season. I've been losing since november, my friend.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

Quote Originally Posted by Pick of Destiny View Post
    who is the pitcher in your avatar, pick of destiny?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

no disrespect to the saint louis billikens. they're a smart, well-coached, extremely talented team. take back everything disparaging I may have said about 'em. I'm a basket case... if you could hear the sh$t I'm yelling at the television during the broadcast, you would know I'm a maniac. please don't assume that I don't watch basketball all season, however. I am an astute observer of the game, and I am not a dilettante.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

dayton flyers out to a 4 point lead... lord, have mercy. of course, they would be crushin' today. but what the f@#k do I know, right? I don't actually watch basketball, I'm just throwing money up in the air like an imbecile hoping it lands on a winner! wooohooo! I have retard strength! wooohooo!

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

notre dame +4 1x

at -119 buying hooks and throwing money up in the air like whirling retard-o-tron wooohooo I don't watch basketball.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

no, seriously- why do I like the irish tonight? well, they're equipped to match up well versus louisville on short rest today. now I don't necessarily believe the irish can win, but I think it is a coinflip, and will therefore take the points. siva has to be runnin' on empty by now. that little dude can ball, though. he is such an exceptionally gifted point guard, it is very difficult to bet against him. so I would have bet on him, but then I double faded reverse jinxed myself into a play on notre dame.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

xavier is gonna lose this game straight up from the free throw line. I can see it now. f@#k!

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!

and now notre dame is turning into complete sh%t. sigh. I am fade city.