pita3713h
    pita3713h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

What the F**k happened today

I have done well for the past year and a half. I have never been beat so bad as today.

I lost multiple parlays and straight bets on lots of close games and favorites.

Marquette Ml
    GTown ML
    Nwestern
    Washington
    ut arlington
    ucla ml
    miss st
    clippers verse nets two day ago
    waiting on oregon losing

just got killed today anyone else?
    thinking of hanging it up for a little

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hang in there and March happened. It also looks like you picked a lot of inconsistent/overrated favorites who didn't come through.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

me too...

i was on marquette...ucla...and oregon

the finishes to ucla and oregon were so fukking terrible for us...we had the games and covers in the bag then somehow they lose straight up...i had idaho vandals as well for my 1st pick of the day and they were up 7 with 2 mins to go and ended up losing by a few to HAWAII...sent me on tilt...down over 8 units on the day...worst day in a while..3-11 on the day

Dtown13
    Dtown13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pita3713h View Post
    I have done well for the past year and a half. I have never been beat so bad as today.

I lost multiple parlays and straight bets on lots of close games and favorites.

Marquette Ml
    GTown ML
    Nwestern
    Washington
    ut arlington
    ucla ml
    miss st
    clippers verse nets two day ago
    waiting on oregon losing

just got killed today anyone else?
    thinking of hanging it up for a little
    I don't know buddy..... Washington and Oregon are the only teams on your list that I played. I actually played ALL the other opposites. I was all over AZ. UCLA is almost as bad as USC and Miss St is way overrated. I have liked Marquette and GTOWN all yr but not today in this position. I just thought that Louisville and Cincy had a lot more to play for because they are on the bubble and a GOOD team on the bubble is dangerous. Northwestern and Minn was a coin flip and I only took McNeese St because someone posted a thread with UT Arlington as a guarantee and you know how that normally goes. Hang in there. I was in a huge slump a week and a half ago myself but the last week has been back on track.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dtown13 View Post
    I don't know buddy..... Washington and Oregon are the only teams on your list that I played. I actually played ALL the other opposites. I was all over AZ. UCLA is almost as bad as USC and Miss St is way overrated. I have liked Marquette and GTOWN all yr but not today in this position. I just thought that Louisville and Cincy had a lot more to play for because they are on the bubble and a GOOD team on the bubble is dangerous. Northwestern and Minn was a coin flip and I only took McNeese St because someone posted a thread with UT Arlington as a guarantee and you know how that normally goes. Hang in there. I was in a huge slump a week and a half ago myself but the last week has been back on track.
    Lol i loved your McNeese St. logic. When i saw the score in that game all i could think about was how that game was such a .

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    me too...

i was on marquette...ucla...and oregon

the finishes to ucla and oregon were so fukking terrible for us...we had the games and covers in the bag then somehow they lose straight up...
    Did you watch the UCLA game??? I had Arizona but they led the whole game. I think UCLA got within 2 at the 4 minute mark or something and then faded away. Not sure how you had -2.5 or 3 "in the bag" when you didn't have it the whole game.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

we all have been there so hang in there

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Bet the opposite and fade Lang

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

It was a lovely day, even hit an all dog ml parlay.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I got killed too...cuse and oregon were the biggest for me.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I have been running like that for 6 weeks. I lose 9 out of 10 everyday! this is insane!