BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

G'town vs. Cincy Thread........

Whats everyones thought on this game? Looking to parlay it with the Syracuse game, but cant seem to come to terms yet. I wanna do Syracuse ML and G'town ML parlayed, but that just seems too easy.....

Anyways lets hear some input!

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love Gtown and their D in this matchup. Going to parlay syr ML, SDSU ML, and Purdue bought down to -4 which pays +125 and then play Gtown bought down to -2.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

id be careful with GTowN

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Careful with syracuse..

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Syracuse I am not worried about, to be perfectly honest. I am a huge Cuse fan, so maybe they are clouding my judgement, but Syracuse want this game and they want it bad! Syracuse loves playing at the garden, and its a great rivalry matchup in a big east tourny scenerio. Uconn going into 3 games back to back to back only to play the deepest team in the country. Uconn will be fatigued (not hot), and they will not come close to repeating the success they had last year.

side note: I got tickets Going to MSG this Friday for the semi's. So I want (need) Syracuse to win so I can see my team woop some ass Friday night!

Take it as it is

Chet86
    Chet86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I took gtown at -2.5 and syracuse at -6 last night. I expect double digit wins for each team today. I called a 10+ victory for gtown yesterday.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Revenge for Georgetown. This team has been good this year in revenge spots, last night was a good example.

Not a fan of the public being all over G-town.

Cuseyboyy
    Cuseyboyy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like the bear cats n them dawgs in georgia

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

The Public was on Georgetown and South Florida Yesterday...Public can win many times

isotopes
    isotopes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    Whats everyones thought on this game? Looking to parlay it with the Syracuse game, but cant seem to come to terms yet. I wanna do Syracuse ML and G'town ML parlayed, but that just seems too easy.....

Anyways lets hear some input!
    Haha, I had the same thought, been killing the BE tourney the past two days (except for a close Seton Hall non-cover) I wanted to tease this game with either Gtown or Cinci but just can't find a way to do it, might be the type of game where a 5 point tease either way will be a winner. I ended up parlyaing cuse ml with miami ml. I might tease the under in that gtown/cinci game.

IXL
    Don't sweat the Technique
    IXL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4105

For some reason today I'm backing the doggs today, i like uconn+ the points and bearcats on the moneyline.

carter Bean
    carter Bean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Every time I post a game pick I lose! Georgetown I'm going with today so far.
    I've been doing well for the most part. Just been on the wrong side on the last few.
    Got back in track with south Florda so let's see what happens in my first play today.
    Goodluck everyone

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Good game...

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

didn't realize there was already a georgetown cincy thread. the officiating has been suspect imho.