PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    What are we going to compare bank rolls and winnings now?

Come on little boy, think of something more original or at least funny enough to justify your horrible bet.

I don't want to get into how much money I gamble on sports or how much i've made over the past 15 years because there is no reason to.

The point is you losing and I love being right.

Now go on. Enlighten us on how successful you are on gambling on sports..... Go on.
    Illinois was 12-0 before this game when leading at half and they were up 4 at half. They lost by 3 despite getting outshot by 19 at the free throw line and you say its a horrible bet?

LOL... you are obviously a moron if you think any bet that loses was 'a horrible bet.'

This was a good bet that was very likely to win. Iowa shot very well from 3 and shot 19 free throws to Illinois' 0 and Iowa won by 3. Basically every thing had to go wrong for Illinois to lose by 3.

PickWinnerAllDay

What are we going to compare bank rolls and winnings now?

Come on little boy, think of something more original or at least funny enough to justify your horrible bet.

I don't want to get into how much money I gamble on sports or how much i've made over the past 15 years because there is no reason to.

The point is you losing and I love being right.

Now go on. Enlighten us on how successful you are on gambling on sports..... Go on.
    By the way you broke dikk non pro fukk, you don't even have $200 to go pro but you are talking shit to me? That is hilarious. I have proven myself on this board as a big time bettor, if you consider 4-5K bets big. What have you proven? That you're a broke dikk fukk that can't afford $200 to go pro and saves points like they are gold.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously. The more this kid posts in his losing thread, the more I realize he has no life and has to resort to a sports betting forum to boost his already shattered ego.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a feeling PickLosersAllDay is a 19 year old kid playing with his financial aid money...LMAO.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Change names again kerr

PickWinnerAllDay

This is hilarious. This guy is a non pro and has 2,233 points. He saves them like they are pure gold.

You are a small time bettor ridims. Very small time. You dont' even have $200 to go pro and save points like they are gold. It is hilarious.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Change names again kerr
    Shut up you dirty redneck.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm done with this thread. This may be a burying bet for you but I don't have that kind of bank roll where one bet can hurt. Was the right bet, got screwed badly at the line. 19 free throws to 0 is historically bad.

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    By the way you broke dikk non pro fukk, you don't even have $200 to go pro but you are talking shit to me? That is hilarious. I have proven myself on this board as a big time bettor, if you consider 4-5K bets big. What have you proven? That you're a broke dikk fukk that can't afford $200 to go pro and saves points like they are gold.
    so your a pro on a sports betting forum? What does becoming a pro here entitle you to do? Use it to insult gamblers who don't need to use betpoints to buy car parts at Walmart. Or buy electronics at Best buy?

i rest my case.

PRO

Go on. You are the SBR forum PRO.

ridims

This is hilarious. This guy is a non pro and has 2,233 points. He saves them like they are pure gold.

You are a small time bettor ridims. Very small time. You dont' even have $200 to go pro and save points like they are gold. It is hilarious.
    Honestly? I don't need them. Do you want them? I can send you them, how do I do it? Anyone want my points?

I have no need for a forum point system or a $200 pro status. Thats a load of BS for kids like you to buy into.

So keep going.. You are on a roll with some creative insults.

ridims

I just tried to send to you all my points. Got an error. Says your to much of a loser to accept them.

Sorry

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

That fact that you say that Illinois is too good for the nit and will turn down the revenues it brings further exemplifies your ignorance.

Mr. Doughnut

And don't say it was "the right bet". The right bet is the winning bet. You just keep cracking me up. You do understand no one on here takes you seriously, right?

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Hate to pile on, but at best this game was a coin flip. To go big on either team was risky.

phish4buds
    phish4buds's Avatar Become A Pro!

illinois was good 5 years ago

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    Iowa is the play!!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

He is always up no matter what POSTED bet loses.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    He is always up no matter what POSTED bet loses.
    Too bad I've posted proof of tickets.

Tell you what you dirty hill billy redneck, I will post a screen shot of my account proving I'm up $2500 or so this week on Heritage if you promise to never post again after I do. Deal?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Doughnut View Post
    That fact that you say that Illinois is too good for the nit and will turn down the revenues it brings further exemplifies your ignorance.
    See, this is what I mean about you being an ignorant dumb fukk.

Illinois will get no revenues from being in the NIT because Assembly Hall has prior obligations.

PickWinnerAllDay

Honestly? I don't need them. Do you want them? I can send you them, how do I do it? Anyone want my points?

I have no need for a forum point system or a $200 pro status. Thats a load of BS for kids like you to buy into.

So keep going.. You are on a roll with some creative insults.
    Sure buddy. Sure. You are a non pro, can't afford $200 to do it and you save your points like they are gold. I'm sure you are big time.

PickWinnerAllDay

Have a bet pending that wins $1950 or so. Will be good to be back to even for the day soon.

PickWinnerAllDay

I love the pile on nature of this forum. I've seen people complain endlessly about officiating when free throws are even or even favor their team.

This is a 19:0 discrepancy, something that has never happened in the Big ten before and I don't have a valid complaint when Paul got tackled at the rim twice in the last 3 minutes and Illinois had several clean blocks whistled very late? Just come on... there isn't anyone who can say the game was officiated impartially.

phish4buds
    phish4buds's Avatar Become A Pro!

games over fella

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

See, this is what I mean about you being an ignorant dumb fukk.

Illinois will get no revenues from being in the NIT because Assembly Hall has prior obligations.
    Even if that is the case I don't see them turning down the NIT. Doesn't seem like their style to me. We'll see.

Mr. Doughnut

So funny that you think any team would turn down any post season bid. Get off your high horse. The language you use is further proving all of my points. Watch out, your ignorance is showing.

Mr. Doughnut

And there is no "piling on" as you say. You're bringing this upon yourself by acting like a child who hopped on his mommy's computer during spring break.

exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

PickWinnerAllDay

So funny that you think any team would turn down any post season bid. Get off your high horse. The language you use is further proving all of my points. Watch out, your ignorance is showing.
    Illinois is going to fire their coach and can't host a home game due to assembly hall obligations. They aren't accepting an NIT bid. It has nothing to do with me being on my high horse.

The primary reason you accept an NIT bid as a major program is to improve for next year. What good is it to play 1, 2, 3, 4 more games under a coach that won't be there and a system that won't be in place?

Mike Thomas isn't stupid, he knows Illinois will have no motivation in an NIT game and it'd be a waste of time and take away an opportunity from another program like Cleveland State or whatever that will actually take the game seriously.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 03-08-12 at 03:45 PM.

Mr. Doughnut

Illinois is going to fire their coach and can't host a home game due to assembly hall obligations. They aren't accepting an NIT bid. It has nothing to do with me being on my high horse.

The primary reason you accept an NIT bid as a major program is to improve for next year. What good is it to play 1, 2, 3, 4 more games under a coach that won't be there and a system that won't be in place?

Mike Thomas isn't stupid, he knows Illinois will have no motivation in an NIT game and it'd be a waste of time and take away an opportunity from another program like Cleveland State or whatever that will actually take the game seriously.
    Try recruiting after denying a post-season bid.

PickWinnerAllDay

Try recruiting after denying a post-season bid.
    lol dumb logic, future recruits are way more interested on who will be coaching.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This clown couldn't pick a winner if his life depended on it. What a sad story.

First 1234