PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Refs question for Uconn game

These will be Big East refs right? West Virginia leaving the conference next year... I think if these guys will lean one way or another it will be in Uconn's favor.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i dont think refs give a crap about whos leaving the confrence

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Or they could overcompensate and not want to be seen as siding with UCONN

You can't take this into consideration. You have no idea which way it would go, if it existed

PharaohUB

Yeah I guess Big East is so big who gives a crap. It's not like TCU leaving MW in the dust for Big 12.

I guess I just figured maybe its just better for the conference and their own paycheck a the end of the day if Uconn wins. Neutral fans may also lean Uconn because of this too? Who knows...

PharaohUB

Of all the conspiracy on this board of this game and that game being rigged... that goes on in this forum. I hardly think looking at this angle is that obsurd. We are talking about mostly normal people with normal lives who ref these games. Not defenerate gamblers. What do you think is more likely... that these refs are in some ponzi scheme with the Mafia to rig games? Or that you know... their livelihood and paycheck comes from the Big East, so maybe Uconn going furthur is better for publicity and the company they work for. Yeah you know... that's crazy. Probably mafia rigging is more likely.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

personally i think 99.9% of "rigged" threads are just sore losers who need an excuse why they losty the game...u never hear "oh its rigged" when they win

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

WVU going further would create an ESPN story about them trying to steal the trophy on their way out. You can spin a story any way you want