A few of you might already know me IRL I play poker nightly in Las Vegas, Commerce and occasionally in Blackhawk, CO.

I was online poker player semi professionally for 5 years if you played mixed games on FTP you recognize my name. I also post on another forum but have followed a few cappers here sometimes blindly for over 4 months now. Winning a sport that I have never watched a complete game of prior to December has been amazing and Im humbled and thankful.

If there is ever a time you are in a poker room or wanna send me a PM (once I have that function) Ill be more than happy to give you advice in anyway I can here or buy you a beer and shoot the shyt with ya.

I wanna also be clear that Ive made a decent (IM NOT WEALTHY) living using my own college football selections for 4 years consecutive and will have a thread starting in that section following the NFL draft and player transfer requests occur.

Im not capable of promising 60% winners like John Ryan whos freaking awesome BTW. Im not LTprofits who can select 23 games on a saturday afternoon of hoops and still have a decent result.

I simply started following certain cappers Ayo, Buck, cougarbait and fading Lang when I was left 14 units short of my 40 unit goal back in Dec.

I wanna thank all of you for making this college basketball season a very pleasurable one on many levels.
I wager 220$ a unit and am flat bettor regardless. As a guy whos a little more mature and has had some serious upswings and downswings in the last 12 years I simply dont like to bet more than that per game.

Just wanted to introduce myself, say hello, say thanks and wish everyone the BOL and thank you again.
From one grinder to the next
MILK